Past #19: Josh Walker - drafted #23 '11 RD (GFC) - traded to BLFC end '15 - signed by NM as DFA end '19 - 54 NM gms/6 NM gls

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
you sound incredibly pessimistic

as per his presser others were keen but he wanted north as the best fit

Now please Mr Ziebull.

Can we discuss Jamie MacMillan and your positive outlook on him thank you?

I mean, he hasn't been delisted by an AFL club yet absolutely ridicule where possible - yet you are actively promoting a player (i hope he's great!!) that has been delisted multiple times.

The rationaile is very difficult to follow.

Now please Mr Ziebull.

I mean, he hasn't been delisted by an AFL club yet absolutely ridicule where possible - yet you are actively promoting a player (i hope he's great!!) that has been delisted multiple times.

I’d discuss Macmillan but I’m banned from his thread but I’ll find other relevant threads to share my thoughts there. One of the few players I don’t rate.

This bloke Walker will be a player for us though. To have a bloke of similar size and athleticism to taz will help us immensely

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now please Mr Ziebull.

Now please BBB, who are you really? Given ZB hasnt been banging his JMac drum the two weeks you have been on bigfooty, you must be someone else. Which begs the question, why?

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
he's got the position full back written all over him. Solid and dependable, can take a intercept mark and at 106 kg, he is a powerhouse. Daw will not recover, give him 2020 to sort out his post afl career like starting a coffee club.

he's got the position full back written all over him. Solid and dependable, can take a intercept mark and at 106 kg, he is a powerhouse. Daw will not recover, give him 2020 to sort out his post afl career like starting a coffee club.
Room for both

Daw is in full training will be fine for preseason games gets through that and assumes his third tall role with relief ruck with taz and walker taking the keys

Would be interested in the Bears' depth chart and the KPDs who were award of Johnnie Walker?
Lions prefer andrews Gardiner and Marcus adams

Their depth is Matt eagles on the rookie list and a developing young jack Payne

Dec 31, 2015
Santiago, Chile
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Pretty confident prediction from you on this...

Daw was about 6 months ahead on his recovery based on standard population recovery times and has looked solid at training. There is a fine line between giving opinion and being toxic.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pretty confident prediction from you on this...

Daw was about 6 months ahead on his recovery based on standard population recovery times and has looked solid at training. There is a fine line between giving opinion and being toxic.

By toxic u mean there rpoints up don’t agree, righto echo chamber it is then.

Dec 31, 2015
Santiago, Chile
AFL Club
North Melbourne
By toxic u mean there rpoints up don’t agree, righto echo chamber it is then.

Got nothing to do with agreeing with it or not.

When you are saying someones career is over before they have even set foot on the field in a comeback from mental illness which progressed to physical injury, it is a little toxic.

Not much 'Supporting' there.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got nothing to do with agreeing with it or not.

When you are saying someones career is over before they have even set foot on the field in a comeback from mental illness which progressed to physical injury, it is a little toxic.

Not much 'Supporting' there.

let’s just wait and see then...

let’s just wait and see then...
Wait and see what? You said he was done, and yet there he is not being done. And then follow up with some coffee club bullshit.

You're making a super early call based on nothing likely just so you can pull out a "told ya so" if it happens to prove accurate.

On the plus side though ill be cheering for him just that little bit harder, just to s**t up "supporters" like you.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Gotta chuckle at the "experts" in here who have clearly analyzed sweet * all of his 85 game career, and are now making definitive calls.

It's no wonder they keep changing usernames.

David C

All Australian
Aug 16, 2017
Noosa
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
True. But there is a difference between arrogant and confident. He is talking like he is guaranteed to play in the AFL. You don't get de-listed from 2 clubs just "because"

He needs to prove to us that hes good enough to play not about to gift players game time just because we grabbed him in the off season. IMO the new north is going to be more brutal when it comes to the selections
Geelong didn't delist him, Lions traded for him. He was a victim of a lack of list spots at the lions. Probably would have preferred keeping him rather than signing Birchall but time will tell. He'll be a good pick up for you guys.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Geelong didn't delist him, Lions traded for him. He was a victim of a lack of list spots at the lions. Probably would have preferred keeping him rather than signing Birchall but time will tell. He'll be a good pick up for you guys.
Who would ever thought David Calthorpe would be the voice of reason?

Thank you sir.

Back