Past #19: Josh Walker - drafted #23 '11 RD (GFC) - traded to BLFC end '15 - signed by NM as DFA end '19 - 54 NM gms/6 NM gls

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the few joys from this team right now. He gives his all out there, you can see he's always active and alert to the game. Shame he didn't kick 4, he deserved it.
Yep thank god we picked him up

Love watching someone who is a beast of a competitor, doesn’t get beat

And plays whatever role we need no fuss

Top 5 bnf easy atm

Do you guys think you’ll keep Walker forward for the rest of the year? Or just swing him back and forth?

Really hard to say. Larkey back in this week and Ben McKay doing surprisingly well in the backline changes things up considerably.

He probably ends up going wherever we deem we need marking power the most, when not needed outright for a defensive matchup, which might change week to week.

As others said, this week he's almost definitely down back out of necessity, but not as many teams run with 3 tall forwards these days. interesting times for him!

Do you guys think you’ll keep Walker forward for the rest of the year? Or just swing him back and forth?
You play your best contested mark at CHF. I think he should be playing there but I think they will put him back. #NMFClogic
As a Brissie supporter and a fan of Josh I would point out that Josh has always been a competent defender but has not really been a good forward. I have enjoyed watching him get a decent run at playing, something that we denied to him at the Lions

Strong mature body, great contested mark and attacks hard - he and Larkey with CZ are the 3 pronged forward line we need to start working toward. (Comben will get his chance in 12 months.)

Bailey, Curtis and Tarryn the 3 smalls to go with them - Will W as well if he gets right.

Not great news for JZ, Wood, Garner - and maybe BBB and Turner - but we need to move ahead if we want to improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong mature body, great contested mark and attacks hard - he and Larkey with CZ are the 3 pronged forward line we need to start working toward. (Comben will get his chance in 12 months.)

Bailey, Curtis and Tarryn the 3 smalls to go with them - Will W as well if he gets right.

Not great news for JZ, Wood, Garner - and maybe BBB and Turner - but we need to move ahead if we want to improve.

Is the rumour of CZ true? Someone mentioned CZ might not be around at the end of the year because of who he is bonking.....

Is the rumour of CZ true? Someone mentioned CZ might not be around at the end of the year because of who he is bonking.....

Are you referring to the dips*** that came in saying Cam was bonking Shaw's daughter even though Rhyce is 38 with only two boys under 5?

Wow- left field had no idea this was happening !could play ten games next season

I don't think Durds in necessarily behind Walker, or more importantly the club sees it that way. I can now say openly that we got Walker as insurance. We lost Thommo, EVW has gone down again and Maj is on the recovery trail and as promising as he's looking he is no certainty to regain his form, it's an unknown.

McKay isn't rated highly at this stage and yes he could turn it around, has time on his side. Let's all not over think what to me looks like a solid plan

It strikes again!!!!

******* Hilarious. :tearsofjoy:

Your username.

Really? why having the wrong Bill Collins ? Or the incorrect spelling of acurate or is it acccurate? The issue I've had with you, is your constant judgment of posters, it's actually a waste of your valuable time.

You're a smart guy and you would better off trying to educate that putting your efforts into try to humiliate. That's a tip for you right there.

I was told McKay wasn't travelling at all well and that Walker was a stop gap. And I'd suggest as I've organised work experience for a poster on here's son, that I do know people at the club.

i won't tag said poster though, as whether you believe me or not isn't really a matter of concern.

Enjoy your day Mr Baker.

Oh that was work experience at NMFC for those playing at home. He had a blast I was told and has a life memory and yep I assisted in helping that dream come true.

what a nice fu**en guy I am.

Tag me.

I'm completely fine to say it happened.

Myself and my son are incredibly grateful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back