Past #19: Josh Walker - drafted #23 '11 RD (GFC) - traded to BLFC end '15 - signed by NM as DFA end '19 - 54 NM gms/6 NM gls

Remove this Banner Ad

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep; " Josh, play back.....no, no. We need you forward. Go into the ruck. Goldy needs a chop-out. Go back now. Drift forward. Get us a goal "
He is an easy target because he is at his third club. He has been a great pick up for nothing. He has been good in defence when he has had Tarrant and or Corr beside him. As I said poor last night but the knockers should be looking elsewhere

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was poor last night but he has a few credits in the bank IMO.
Yep; " Josh, play back.....no, no. We need you forward. Go into the ruck. Goldy needs a chop-out. Go back now. Drift forward. Get us a goal "
He is an easy target because he is at his third club. He has been a great pick up for nothing. He has been good in defence when he has had Tarrant and or Corr beside him. As I said poor last night but the knockers should be looking elsewhere
His direct opponent had 6 before half time. He had a shot on goal and side footed it 50m the wrong way, he spoils his team mates, he doesnt block, he’s too *in slow and just a s**t footballer

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
His direct opponent had 6 before half time. He had a shot on goal and side footed it 50m the wrong way, he spoils his team mates, he doesnt block, he’s too fu**in slow and just a sh*t footballer
That was worth showing the ignored content.. 5 secs of my life I won’t get back

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Given we have no Corr or Tarrant for a while, he ain’t going nowhere.

He’s a journeyman, but he’s been a decent pick up. He was horrible yesterday, but he’s better than that.
The week before he was pretty shizen too. Suffering from the responsibility on his shoulders and being moved around between and within games IMO. Hard to be mad at him, he is what he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thompson and Tazz had 13 kicked on them by Buddy. So the world isn’t ending
Buddy? You are making a comparison to Buddy? In a Hawthorn dynasty team? Lol .... s**t! Hey, Josh Bruce is the new Buddy! * me! Thats it, im done... NO ONE would stop buddy.. FFS i’d stop Bruce, he’s a weak campaigner and one contest and he’d be done for the day...

Edit: I suppose we have made the campaigner look like buddy the last 3 times weve played em. Easy to make the comparison I guess. Bruce will be dropped in two weeks 😂 buddy hahahahaha

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Buddy? You are making a comparison to Buddy? In a Hawthorn dynasty team? Lol .... sh*t! Hey, Josh Bruce is the new Buddy! fu** me! Thats it, im done... NO ONE would stop buddy.. FFS i’d stop Bruce, he’s a weak campaigner and one contest and he’d be done for the day

Jesus. Bit of an overreaction mate.

Tarrant and Thompson at their best were AA quality defenders but sometimes you can’t compete when the ball is given to you on a platter.

Brown kicked 10 on Clurey & Jonas and they are more than handy defenders.

Walker had a stinker, but so did the rest of the team up the field who weren’t putting the pressure on the WB midfielders.

Bruce despite being inconsistent often had field days against us. Just last year he kicked 6 and 5 of them were on Tarrant.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jesus. Bit of an overreaction mate.

Tarrant and Thompson at their best were AA quality defenders but sometimes you can’t compete when the ball is given to you on a platter.

Brown kicked 10 on Clurey & Jonas and they are more than handy defenders.

Walker had a stinker, but so did the rest of the team up the field who weren’t putting the pressure on the WB midfielders.

Bruce despite being inconsistent often had field days against us. Just last year he kicked 6 and 5 of them were on Tarrant.
Buddy 😂

brown kicked multiple bags. Kicked more goals in 4 years than any other forward and you compare him to Bruce? Lol FFS. Bruce is a hack, he’s a drop kick, he’s a st kilda reject. He reminds me of heatley.. popped up and kicked bags against us and did nothing else, ever. 😂 FFS.

sruss

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
On what planet or which game has he been “reliable”? What does reliable mean in your standard? The campaigner had 10 kicked on him
If you perhaps re-read what I said, you could have another go at responding to it properly

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I re read it and read it again, I then read it again... on what planet has he been reliable ?
Josh Walker is reliable in the sense that coaches like - you know what you're going to get; it might not be A Grade quality, but if you ask him to do a job, he'll do his very best to execute. The fact that he's not a star is a list management issue, not a game day one

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Buddy 😂

brown kicked multiple bags. Kicked more goals in 4 years than any other forward and you compare him to Bruce? Lol FFS. Bruce is a hack, he’s a drop kick, he’s a st kilda reject. He reminds me of heatley.. popped up and kicked bags against us and did nothing else, ever. 😂 FFS.

I’m not comparing Brown & Buddy to Bruce you imbecile. I’m comparing the games in which they kicked bags.

I don’t rate Bruce at all, but when he is getting the footy kicked down his throat 16-20 times in a game then it’s inevitable that he was going to kick a big bag. It made NO difference at all when McKay was shifted on to him in the last quarter and a half

Back