Delisted #19: Kobe Mutch - Not offered a contract for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurley is maybe the best kick off either foot going round, plenty of guys in our side being lead by Dyson that don't have an opposite foot to save em selves

Looked very good this morning in intra club match. Composure, balance, awareness all good under pressure and in traffic. Can dispose with either foot/hand and appeared to make smart decisions with good peripheral vision. He well and truly exceeded my expectations - could be a steal this pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mutch could not play a game until 2019 and I would not be concerned.

Our priority has to be evolving the team so that we have the power and run off half back and in the middle to be competitive with the good sides. Mutch doesn't fit the mould.

If he becomes a player sooner rather than later, that's great, but I'm looking him as part of the group of mids that repalces Watson, Stanton and Hocking.

Mutch could not play a game until 2019 and I would not be concerned.

Our priority has to be evolving the team so that we have the power and run off half back and in the middle to be competitive with the good sides. Mutch doesn't fit the mould.

If he becomes a player sooner rather than later, that's great, but I'm looking him as part of the group of mids that repalces Watson, Stanton and Hocking.

Always room for natural ball winners no matter their pace. He just seems to know where the ball will be next, that's as good as pace to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back