Past Liam Sumner

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Sumner and Lamb might form a good combo up forward. Was a point in the game when Lamb had a hand in pretty much every goal we were getting (6 score involvements).
Combined for 3 goals straight (out of 7 for the game), 20 touches (17 effective), 4 assists, 9 score involvements and 5 inside 50's.

Think Sumner and Lamb might form a good combo up forward. Was a point in the game when Lamb had a hand in pretty much every goal we were getting (6 score involvements).
Combined for 3 goals straight (out of 7 for the game), 20 touches (17 effective), 4 assists, 9 score involvements and 5 inside 50's.

I have been wondering if there is room in the team for both of them as they are quite similar players/role.

I guess the answer so far^ is YES.

^ albeit early doors....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spring lamb....MMMMM

I have been wondering if there is room in the team for both of them as they are quite similar players/role.

I guess the answer so far^ is YES.

^ albeit early doors....
Well it seems Lamb can play a bit taller when he needs to and can take a mark whereas Sumner will probably be buzzing around at ground level so I reckon they could coexist nicely.

First goal was Lamb's assist to Buckley. 2nd was Lamb's snap. 3rd was Lamb's pass to Phillips. 4th was Lamb's pass to Summer where he was taken high. 5th was Gibbs snap, though Lamb had it on the wing 3 touches earlier. 6th was Sumner's pass to Cripps, and the last was Sumner's mark inside 50.

I'll be ******* amazed if Menzel turns out a bust for the Crows.
I won't be poor work ethic gets found out at the better clubs as we've seen already not getting a look in , we played him on talent alone . Seems the penny hasn't dropped and don't think it ever will he's soft doesn't like to get his hands dirty . Classic down hill skier we've done so well at producing .

Before the game I would have agreed, but the Blues staff clearly knew better than us, because he moved well and slotted 2 goals. And anyone who can kick more than 1 goal is like gold for us..
All irrelevant I believe . I thought we were changing the culture to one of a hard working no nonsense earn your spot culture . Won't get there if we gift games to some and hold others back even if performances warrant inclusion . Same goes for plowman . Petracca at Melbourne has been tearing it up every game but still hasn't got a look in very similar circumstances injury wise to our boys . But not in yet this week most likely .

I won't be poor work ethic gets found out at the better clubs as we've seen already not getting a look in , we played him on talent alone . Seems the penny hasn't dropped and don't think it ever will he's soft doesn't like to get his hands dirty . Classic down hill skier we've done so well at producing .
So we're Menzel's issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back