Remove this Banner Ad

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
19 - [PLAYERCARD]Nick Hind[/PLAYERCARD].jpg

Contract Status: not known
Last Game Played: Round 23, 2021 (managed – withdrawn under COVID-19 protocols)
Injury Status: n/a

Last edited:

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
What's the bump for? Has he requested a trade to us?

JT_the_Man

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 23, 2014
Wonders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LCFC, LAL, 49ers, Melb Utd, Stars
Some things just have a way of working out.

Welcome back Nick!

I’d like to see us use him off half back.

windyhill

Hall of Famer
Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
I watched him playing for Stkilda and my young bloke would say “ Dad, are you ok ? Are you not well ? “ ... “ yes mate, I’m sick as a dog, look at Nick Hind turning it on”......RAPT he’s back, slick footballer. Slick.

Kakkle

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 2, 2012
Melbourne/Los Angeles
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
I watched him playing for Stkilda and my young bloke would say “ Dad, are you ok ? Are you not well ? “ ... “ yes mate, I’m sick as a dog, look at Nick Hind turning it on”......RAPT he’s back, slick footballer. Slick.

I remember you posting that after his 3 goal game. Kicked 1 goal in his 6 games after that and didn't really look AFL standard. I hope he's given some time on the HBF, but not overly sold on him as a long term player.

windyhill

Hall of Famer
Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
I remember you posting that after his 3 goal game. Kicked 1 goal in his 6 games after that and didn't really look AFL standard. I hope he's given some time on the HBF, but not overly sold on him as a long term player.
Yep. Obviously not going to do it every week, not many do, just glad he’s back. It was paining me ! He saw the writing on the wall with Higgins going to stkilda. Happy he’s been squeezed out to us. Back home !

Stan_Darsh72

100% Hemp
Jun 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hind can pinch hit forward and get bags but his best games in the ressies was at half back and midfideld.

Good Saad replacement for speed of the back flank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ads734

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sad to see him go but hopefully you guys will give him more of a go.at his best he could be a classy forward with great skills and speed.actually lowered his eyes. Although consistency and contested work could struggle. Hope you play him off half back as he never really got the opportunity at the saints and feel it’s where he could be at his best. All the best to nick and hope he plays 150 games for you guys

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
In all seriousness, the guy is lightning and whilst his kicking is iffy he hits some absolute bullets as well.

freebloke

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Good luck to him. I am sorry to see him go. He provided a point of difference with his aggressive style of play. He's a confidence player, and should have been given another contract at the saints. He will provide you guys with some great highlights.

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Suspended
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Well done on picking up Hind.
He's been a bit inconsistent for us, but at his best he gets a bit of the ball, and uses it well, all at lightning pace.
He's not soft either, he often wins a contest. ( Unlike Hill ).

We didn't try him on the hbf , so it will be interesting if you use him there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad