Remove this Banner Ad

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
19 - [PLAYERCARD]Nick Hind[/PLAYERCARD].jpg

Contract Status: not known
Last Game Played: Round 23, 2021 (managed – withdrawn under COVID-19 protocols)
Injury Status: n/a

Last edited:

Wahooti Fandango

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
SAPMA Headquarters
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Queensland Reds, Melbourne Rebels
Seriously. ffs.

Surely we are advised to stay as far away from any hotspot as possible. I know that players may live in that area but the risk is way too high to shop, mingle. blah.

Altona/Newport etc are hostspot areas with a demographic of people who are less than likely to obey any rules. Do not go anywhere in that area at this point in time.
Not sure you can say that.

GoDons76!

Rookie
Nov 28, 2013
Wodonga
AFL Club
Essendon
So a player goes to a tier two site 7 days before it was announced and then gets a negative test and still can’t go to tassie, if I was the AFL I would be sending a memo to Bombers, Dogs, GWS, Swans, Dees and cats, all get out of Vic and don’t go back, tell them you have been at home for the last month, what a load of S**t, Australia is totally F**ked when it comes to handling covid! So I have lost Jamie Kah and nick hind in one day, glad it wasn’t Jake! Ok Caldwell your time, one soldier down the next one steps up!

Foxx

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Is it 14 days inclusive of the date of exposure? 🤔 If it's inclusive then he should be free to fly to Tasmania (or anywhere else with the same rule) next Saturday.
It says "must not have visited a tier 1 or tier 2 site 14 days prior to arrival". So yes I read that as he is free to arrive on Saturday. 14 days would finish Friday night.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bipolarbear

It's me, it's me it's BPB
Jul 29, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns Parramatta Eels
So a player goes to a tier two site 7 days before it was announced and then gets a negative test and still can’t go to tassie, if I was the AFL I would be sending a memo to Bombers, Dogs, GWS, Swans, Dees and cats, all get out of Vic and don’t go back, tell them you have been at home for the last month, what a load of S**t, Australia is totally F**ked when it comes to handling covid! So I have lost Jamie Kah and nick hind in one day, glad it wasn’t Jake! Ok Caldwell your time, one soldier down the next one steps up!
Ok Boomer.

un_eggs

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Really feel for Nick. Can you imagine the utter disbelief at first, and then the sinking pain as reality kicked in that he’ll miss the final that he’s busted a gut for even though there’s nothing wrong with him and he’s done nothing wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad