AFL Player #19: Nick Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

Just scuttlebutt at this stage. I thought it was interesting to read his thread though, short that it is.
My "good kick" when first seeing him then poor kick 15 months later haha

I watched him playing for Stkilda and my young bloke would say “ Dad, are you ok ? Are you not well ? “ ... “ yes mate, I’m sick as a dog, look at Nick Hind turning it on”......RAPT he’s back, slick footballer. Slick.

I watched him playing for Stkilda and my young bloke would say “ Dad, are you ok ? Are you not well ? “ ... “ yes mate, I’m sick as a dog, look at Nick Hind turning it on”......RAPT he’s back, slick footballer. Slick.

I remember you posting that after his 3 goal game. Kicked 1 goal in his 6 games after that and didn't really look AFL standard. I hope he's given some time on the HBF, but not overly sold on him as a long term player.

I remember you posting that after his 3 goal game. Kicked 1 goal in his 6 games after that and didn't really look AFL standard. I hope he's given some time on the HBF, but not overly sold on him as a long term player.
Yep. Obviously not going to do it every week, not many do, just glad he’s back. It was paining me ! He saw the writing on the wall with Higgins going to stkilda. Happy he’s been squeezed out to us. Back home !

Hind can pinch hit forward and get bags but his best games in the ressies was at half back and midfideld.

Good Saad replacement for speed of the back flank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see him go but hopefully you guys will give him more of a go.at his best he could be a classy forward with great skills and speed.actually lowered his eyes. Although consistency and contested work could struggle. Hope you play him off half back as he never really got the opportunity at the saints and feel it’s where he could be at his best. All the best to nick and hope he plays 150 games for you guys

Good luck to him. I am sorry to see him go. He provided a point of difference with his aggressive style of play. He's a confidence player, and should have been given another contract at the saints. He will provide you guys with some great highlights.

Well done on picking up Hind.
He's been a bit inconsistent for us, but at his best he gets a bit of the ball, and uses it well, all at lightning pace.
He's not soft either, he often wins a contest. ( Unlike Hill ).

We didn't try him on the hbf , so it will be interesting if you use him there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back