Contract Status: Out of contract 2024
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 31, Rick Ross

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Slam

Debutant
Aug 9, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
I didn't realize Hind is VERY clean and efficient with the ball. We'll enjoy him this year I think.

His decision making so far has been impressive. It’s quick, decisive and effective - and usually the right one.

Doesn’t try to bite off more than he can chew, even if at times when he could he might get away with it. Instead he just gets it, goes and executes really quickly and with positive impact.

Sat out Q4 as a precaution due to a shoulder complaint

“In pleasing news, Nick Hind was cleared of any significant damage to his shoulder and will be available for round one.”

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
My gripe with Lloyd is he is big on finding problems but short on solutions.
Agree with what you say. Wright will most likely give us more output than Joe has in the last 3 years.
It seems to be everyone thinks there was some mystical Joe replacement out there we missed.
Could have been worse I suppose. Could have gone with Brown and be getting zero output again.

Personally I have confidence Jones can be a good forward. Marks the ball well and is a reliable kick.
My Lloyd theory is that he's trying really hard to not appear biased but overcompensates in doing so.

Is it a club debut if you've played for the club before?

Is it an AFL debut if you've played AFL before?

:shrug:

Either way, he's playing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sum of the parts

I mean, technically speaking it's true.

Was good to see him do well in his first game for you.
It Irks me to see him playing for the Bombers, when we have McKenzie on our emergency list ( a guy who shouldn't be on an AFL list ), but he's sure to have more opportunity than vying for a spot with Coffield, Clark, Paton, and Long.

Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Was good to see him do well in his first game for you.
It Irks me to see him playing for the Bombers, when we have McKenzie on our emergency list ( a guy who shouldn't be on an AFL list ), but he's sure to have more opportunity than vying for a spot with Coffield, Clark, Paton, and Long.

Can trade you Cutler if you like? Perfect sub, I promise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back