Past #19: Sam Wright - "Mr September" - retiring from AFL in Round 20 - thanks Slammin' Sam

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really impressed with how conservative North are with regards to their management of injured players, or those with question marks with their rehab time. To hear Garner and Turner have been working indoors, obviously isn't ideal - but knowing they would be following some pretty stringent rehab protocols is really reassuring for their longevity within the game.

LIES!

Garner should have been whipped into the ground with a running program to make him into an elite running midfielder like Tom Scully.

Also, it is a disgrace he's so fat, he should have been on a weights program focused on giving him massive muscles that look good in a training singlet.

I'm really impressed with how conservative North are with regards to their management of injured players, or those with question marks with their rehab time. To hear Garner and Turner have been working indoors, obviously isn't ideal - but knowing they would be following some pretty stringent rehab protocols is really reassuring for their longevity within the game.
You’ve just made some powerful enemies in the training, Garner and injury threads.

LIES!

Garner should have been whipped into the ground with a running program to make him into an elite running midfielder like Tom Scully.

Also, it is a disgrace he's so fat, he should have been on a weights program focused on giving him massive muscles that look good in a training singlet.
The bicep curls, get the girls, as they say.

Swollen pecs lead to sex
Dad bods are here to stay then??
man-boobs.jpg

Wright sets return date
March 15, 2018 7:31 PM

150318_WrightLarge.jpg

North defender Sam Wright has revealed he will return to footy at the end of this month after a horror run with foot injuries.

Wright, who hasn’t played an AFL match since Round 11, 2016, says he will make his comeback via the VFL.

“March 31st will be my first game. It’ll be against Collingwood with the VFL team,” Wright told the Powershop Players Podcast.

“I’m obviously looking forward to it given I know the exact date.”

Despite Wright having been back training with the main group since February, the 27-year-old will continue to exercise caution to prevent further injury.

“I feel really good now, and I feel like I could probably play,” Wright said.

“I’ve been back into full training for four or five weeks now so I’m feeling really good about that, so it will just come down to ticking the boxes in terms of strength and how I’m feeling.”

http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2018-03-15/wright-sets-return-date

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Sammy Wright from Katamatite back on the field. There's always a place for hard, natural footballers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back