Never seen this before, so i watched it whilst "Working"

Would have been a good game to go to.

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Hawks fans were already celebrating in the 3rd term, and the cream on the cake came when Simon Madden marked across half back and handballed to Richard Loveridge (?) for a run in goal. Matthews was absolutely sensational that day.

We had 2 players, Kennedy and Robertson, who looked very similar. At one time Robertson put an Essendon player down, and the bomber fans booed Kennedy for the rest of the game :)

Books

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2005
On the Stairway to Heaven
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NZ All-Blacks
Hawks fans were already celebrating in the 3rd term, and the cream on the cake came when Simon Madden marked across half back and handballed to Richard Loveridge (?) for a run in goal. Matthews was absolutely sensational that day.

We had 2 players, Kennedy and Robertson, who looked very similar. At one time Robertson put an Essendon player down, and the bomber fans booed Kennedy for the rest of the game :)

Nobody ever accused Bomber fans of being intelligent! :)

LuckyHawk

Premiership Player
Feb 16, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thought people might like a diversion...if you're at home like me

#schoolteacherlife
Remarkable that Colin Robertson won the Normie yet two years later wasn't selected in our 1985 gf side. He was only 28 y.o.
He did however play very well in our reserves premiership side that year.

Never seen this before, so i watched it whilst "Working"

Would have been a good game to go to.

I was there. One of the happiest days of my ol' man's life, apart from when Johnny Platten chose us ahead of Carlton.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was there. One of the happiest days of my ol' man's life, apart from when Johnny Platten chose us ahead of Carlton.
It's hard to appreciate as the standard is so different to anything I ever saw.

But i could imagine it would be great anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back