VFL 1st Elimination Final - Collingwood vs Essendon at North Port Oval (Pies lost 80-114 #SeasonIrked)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fasolo, McLarty, Madgen,Crocker,Wellings,Oxley, Daicos, Hore all have been average today sadly.
Have had their moments this year.
Cal Brown and to a degree Jok were solid. Bring on 2019

That first half killed us. I've never seen a team be so inept aerially. Honestly a miracle that we were only down by 34 at half time.

I’m out of here, but let me have one parting shot.
Next week I can see going the same way, substitute Francis for McGovern. The backline has no chance against wce considering two of them are out there today and been useless.
Goodbye to
Fas, Ox, Blair, and Smith

Next week I can see going the same way, substitute Francis for McGovern. The backline has no chance against wce considering two of them are out there today and been useless.
Goodbye to

IF 2 play next week you can Pencil in a 10+ Goal loss

Goodbye to
I guess you saved yourself 2.5 hours Saturday night then, no need to watch. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodbye to
Goldsack does not look ready to step up a level, though in some ways it may be better to play him than Oxley or Madgen. Kennedy and Darling will be genuine headaches for our backline unless we dominate the midfield. Ordinary game from McLarty too.

Just curious. Why was this played at north port and not Vic park or Holden centre? Is there some contractual VFL deal?

Plenty of people played themselves out of finals contention today. Hore may have played himself out of the draft

Eh, that was still infinitely more watchable than the 2016 prelim.

Haha - took me 4 pages just to see a score update yet scrolled through half a dozen delistings and about thirty s**t umpires. I knew I was in the right place though.

You forgot “And 15 people asking why the game was being played at North Port Oval”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back