VFL 1st Elimination Final - Richmond vs Collingwood at North Port Oval (Pies bow out 73-85)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see White lead the group off to a good reception and there were a lot of magpie tears coming off the ground. I'm tipping a couple more retirements or departures.

Quite a Few AFL Listed Players who Played today will get De-Listed
I had hoped that we don't delist too many, but not too sure now

Great to see White lead the group off to a good reception and there were a lot of magpie tears coming off the ground. I'm tipping a couple more retirements or departures.

Like Who?

Like Who?
It's not my place, I'll let the players/club make their own announcements. If I lip read correctly one player said he was done coming off the ground too.

McLarty will be a player

Will be very keen to see what he is like with another preseason. Got a lot of good traits to build on. Given the selections we had, McLarty, Brown, Daicos, Kirby may be seen as an exceptional outcome in years to come.

Will be very keen to see what he is like with another preseason. Got a lot of good traits to build on. Given the selections we had, McLarty, Brown, Daicos, Kirby may be seen as an exceptional outcome in years to come.
I like players who deliver in big games, it says a lot about them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like players who deliver in big games, it says a lot about them

+ players who keep pitching in even when others around them aren't

+ players who keep going hard when things are falling apart

#leadership

Chris Mayne for every good thing he did he did something bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back