VFL 1st Elimination Final - Richmond vs Collingwood at North Port Oval (Pies bow out 73-85)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sick of hearing we fought hard but, we played well but, we were unlucky, if we had kicked straight...let this be the last time I hear it spoken or written about Collingwood.

We have to start taking our chances FFS and giving teams leads!
I think it's fair to say we were lucky they didn't take their chances today.

I'm sick of hearing we fought hard but, we played well but, we were unlucky, if we had kicked straight...let this be the last time I hear it spoken or written about Collingwood.

We have to start taking our chances FFS and giving teams leads!

And also ban Buckley from the talking with the reserves coach he did this last year with tapping and again today!
For god's sake Rivers knows the players and the team plan keep out of it Buckley the Richmond guy did today.
And eddie love the look and the shades super cool man.

And also ban Buckley from the talking with the reserves coach he did this last year with tapping and again today!
For god's sake Rivers knows the players and the team plan keep out of it Buckley the Richmond guy did today.
Of course it's all Buckleys' fault!

Rivers is below average

Not at all did Hardwick get into the reserves coaches ear during the game?
I have no idea, and care even less. Have you considered that Bucks may have given Rivers some advice that actually got us back in the game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why shouldn't Bucks talk to Rivers? He is the senior coach of the club, Rivers in his 1st year as VFL coach, 2nd year coaching full stop. Were you privy to their discussion to know that it was in some way inappropriate?

nzZKmTG.png

hu5Cbna.png

Not at all did Hardwick get into the reserves coaches ear during the game?

You can guarantee that?

McCrae has been coaching at AFL & VFL level for 11 years, Rivers a relative novice, hardly comparable. You seem just a tad desperate to manufacture a negative.

Man oh man, it was fumble city out there for the black and white. Good comeback. Probably spent all our energy doing it though.

Keeffe was diabolical btw. Was hoping he would make it but, on exposed form, he won't.

You can guarantee that?

McCrae has been coaching at AFL & VFL level for 11 years, Rivers a relative novice, hardly comparable. You seem just a tad desperate to manufacture a negative.
It was a reasonable question in the context of rumors of tapping being furious about bucks interfering during the finals last year and general rumors of Bucks having a weakness of micromanagement.

Him , Cox and Mayne (gulp!) the only AFL listed players worth 2 bob today. Maybe Brown too actually.

Any interaction between Bucks and Maynedog at the end ?? I saw Bucks shaking a few hands at the end.
Unlike Bucks to involve himself in a close loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back