VFL 1st Elimination Final - Richmond vs Collingwood at North Port Oval (Pies bow out 73-85)

Remove this Banner Ad

nzZKmTG.png

hu5Cbna.png
Thanks for posting stats after each game, really appreciated.

And also ban Buckley from the talking with the reserves coach he did this last year with tapping and again today!
For god's sake Rivers knows the players and the team plan keep out of it Buckley the Richmond guy did today.
And eddie love the look and the shades super cool man.

Lol.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Man oh man, it was fumble city out there for the black and white. Good comeback. Probably spent all our energy doing it though.

Keeffe was diabolical btw. Was hoping he would make it but, on exposed form, he won't.

Was amazing that even 1 touch players were so unclean. Hate to count the number of times Collingwood players were competing with Collingwood players which generally ended in a clean Richmond clearance.

It was a reasonable question in the context of rumors of tapping being furious about bucks interfering during the finals last year and general rumors of Bucks having a weakness of micromanagement.

I've seen senior and assistant coaches from North, Melbourne, Carlton, StKilda, Hawthorn, Doggies, even Richmond talking to their VFL counterparts or taking individual players aside. Even MM. Yet somehow it's an issue when Bucks does it! They're a team and they need to work together. I think there was more than enough to find fault with from that performance without manufactured faux rage.

Where was sier? Injured again? Dropped? De listed? Put down?

Would have been handy having a big bodied mid out there today. Was in the squad so not sure why he didn't make the final team.

glad everyone is so pleased with Mayne because he is signed up until the end of 2020...
What when did this happen, why hasn't someone mentioned this before now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To MagpieBat SchuPie barrackers thanks for all your posts this year in the VFL.

I definitely appreciate it. :thumbsu:
Could only make a few games this year

Cheers for your posts, likes and responses

Thanks also to everyone's comments - also enjoyable to get diff opinions on the games

Go Pies in 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back