Game Day 1st Elimination Final: West Coast Vs Essendon

Benji85

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Did he even hit the fence? He was lying against from the angle I saw, didn't see him fall into it as such. The push happened a fair distance from the fence as well? Maybe theres another angle I dunno

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Fox flogs are now trying to get Nik Nat rubbed out. I would personally burn down AFL House were that to happen.
4247ED72-321C-475D-A342-30248D32E34F.jpeg

Can i just say that was a pleasure to see a team in full flight all skills on show.
Just outclassed us and were amazingly good.
To see Nic Nat back is great for footy.
Sometimes as we were watching you just had to applaud some of the elite kicking, hustle, presure, worksmanship and playmaking.
Just like ******** WOW. We are so far behind its not funny.
When a team plays that good you just relish that you've just witnessed a great performance. Well done all!
Great job WCE. HIGH FIVE (SMACK!)

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Essington. Playing other teams into form for 15 years. Happy to serve.

Good to see the real Eagles up and about. Good luck with the finals.
Can i just say that was a pleasure to see a team in full flight all skills on show.
Just outclassed us and were amazingly good.
To see Nic Nat back is great for footy.
Sometimes as we were watching you just had to applaud some of the elite kicking, hustle, presure, worksmanship and playmaking.
Just like ******** WOW. We are so far behind its not funny.
When a team plays that good you just relish that you've just witnessed a great performance. Well done all!
Great job WCE. HIGH FIVE (SMACK!)
Cheers bruvs

Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
He should have assessed his height and weight before deciding to throw him in the fence
When you say throwing do you mean he pushed him near the fence after he pulled his hair .Or did he he pick him up spin around over his head seven times and throw him very forcefully into the fence.

The bruddas had a great night tonight. Willie, Jetts and Liam were exceptional. Liam has become one of the drivers of the team, he has come a long way.
The three lads were all arm in arm for the national anthem, and I was just thing * we're bloody lucky to have these guys. Clearly they get around each other. Look at where our small forward options were a few years ago, look at the knocks on Ryan and Rioli when they first came to the AFL. Look at the skill and leadership of Jetta, and see how far they've all come. We're set up to have a decade of magic thanks to these three indigenous lads.

It's not often a field kick makes 59,000 people cheer at once. Jetta man....Jetta. What a win his acquisition has been.

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
It's not often a field kick makes 59,000 people cheer at once. Jetta man....Jetta. What a win his acquisition has been.
I’ll put my hand up and say I wasn’t very happy with the initial trade to get Jetta to us from Sydney. Definitely thought he was overrated and had the one good year at Sydney. Firmly and deservedly eating my shoe now. Love that incredible man

Back