1st ODI Australia v New Zealand @ the SCG 13 March 1400hrs AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

14th anniversary :'(

1901387_10152016670803527_1110709641_n.jpg

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
very low key this odi series.

was always gonna struggle to get crowds in any case.

you'd think there being the only odi's of our international summer that they'd flock there, but it aint gonna happen.

the womens T20 world cup had more promo's (c'mon aussie c'mon ads) than this chappell-hadlee series.

wrong time of year and surely could've been squeezed in while the kiwi's were here for the test series as this will only last a week.

these separate tours just don't make much sense.

would be just as many matches if each country had 2 fully blown away tours (winter) and 2 visiting teams each summer and played 3 T20'S, 3 ODI's and then the test component. each country would still then play 12 T20'S, 12 ODI's and 8-14 tests per year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely ******ed that NZ come here , go home and then come back a few months later.

Who schedules this s**t ?

Blame India for forcing us to play over there for the ODI series

Absolutely ******ed that NZ come here , go home and then come back a few months later.

Who schedules this s**t ?
I spoke to a CA official at Boxing Day at a function and she said we "owed" India and SA home ODIs on the rotation and this was the only time we could have fitted them in.

Tbh i would rather have had just 5 ODIs and 3 T20s against NZ and not leave

I spoke to a CA official at Boxing Day at a function and she said we "owed" India and SA home ODIs on the rotation and this was the only time we could have fitted them in.

Tbh i would rather have had just 5 ODIs and 3 T20s against NZ and not leave

How in the blue moon did we owe India ODI’s? We play them every year!

Costanza_

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
Why the * are there two games at the SCG just two days apart?

I understand that most of the regular cricket grounds are now unavailable becuase of the pending AFL season. But surely you can take a game regionally?

And it will be interesting to see how they plan to get the SCG AFL ready in just 12 days before the Swans/Essendon game. The pitch area will still be rock hard.

Why the fu** are there two games at the SCG just two days apart?

I understand that most of the regular cricket grounds are now unavailable becuase of the pending AFL season. But surely you can take a game regionally?

And it will be interesting to see how they plan to get the SCG AFL ready in just 12 days before the Swans/Essendon game. The pitch area will still be rock hard.

Meh the pitch area will be fine, will just water it and water it. That’s if the game is on anyway.

Not sure where else you want to play the game? Manuka maybe but every other ground is booked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back