1st ODI | Australia vs India @ SCG (13:20 local)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richard Pryor

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Kind of like the coverage of Pandya bragging about having many girlfriends yet barely anything about Shami and his ex-wife.
I'm confused why Rahul got suspended for the talk show thing, from all the articles I've read about it I don't think I've heard about anything he said on it.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
If you're thinking of the one at the Gabba I think it was with Coults. I was at the ground, this smug old Pom was gloating going "One moar Christopher, One moar Stokesy", got quieter and quieter as time went on. Great game and why I'm convinced T20 must not kill off ODI's.
Clint McKay mate lol but yeah one of the great games of cricket. I reckon there's nothing better than a good ODI but sadly alot of its meaningless trash.
Screenshot_20190111-222834.jpg

archibald

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm confused why Rahul got suspended for the talk show thing, from all the articles I've read about it I don't think I've heard about anything he said on it.
Likewise. To be fair i don't really understand what was derogatory about any of it. He comes across looking like a bit of a dick but thats about it.

bird_man

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Peter Handscomb is batting at #5 ahead of Maxwell and Stoinis?

**** me senseless.
If you're not going to bat him at 5, he probably shouldn't be in the side.

I'd have Short and Turner in for Uzzy and Handscome.
Handscomb was brought into the side to play the spin through the middle overs at a decent SR which has been a weakness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
So that Australian's that aren't well off can watch. I was wondering why this thread was so slow, lots of people can't watch the game.
Split Kayo 2 ways and it’s 3 bucks a week. If you can’t afford that there’s more pressing issues in your life than being able to watch cricket.

Moonwatcher

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Split Kayo 2 ways and it’s 3 bucks a week. If you can’t afford that there’s more pressing issues in your life than being able to watch cricket.
Sport can be an escape for those with such pressing issues. Plus Kayo seems to be an online streaming service, not ideal when not everyone has access to reasonable internet.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Likewise. To be fair i don't really understand what was derogatory about any of it. He comes across looking like a bit of a dick but thats about it.
Because people get offended on others behalf nowadays. It's become a race to be the first to point out anything imperfect in speech. I read the comments. Suicide rates are rising, depression is at an all time high, bombs are going off all over Europe, obesity is at an all time high in Australia but let's focus on a bloke bragging about getting some girls.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wouldn’t be too upset about not watching on Free to Air. The batting so far is more frustrating that in the Test series. Finch is cooked atm. Running between the wickets is some of the worst I have seen in recent times - absolutely no urgency or pressure on the fielding team. Pretty much no pressure put on any of the bowlers either. Very disappointing display.

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red WIngs
Plus reliable high-speed Internet connection.

Plus devices/adapters to watch.

Plus free time when the games are on.

It doesn't all just come down to the price of the service.

Top Bottom