1st ODI | Australia vs India @ SCG (13:20 local)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cainozz

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Just signed up to Kayo on the 14 day trial for these few games. It does look pretty good though. Does anyone know if they cover other international games around the world at the moment?

Molian

All Australian
AFL Club
Essendon
Just signed up to Kayo on the 14 day trial for these few games. It does look pretty good though. Does anyone know if they cover other international games around the world at the moment?
Kayo is awesome.
They have everything. Watched NZ v SL T20 last night then flicked over to SA v Pakistan test.
I have had it all summer and not watched one MKR ad
Get on it

estibador

purple haze
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
25 dollars in the current climate of high morgages and low pay increases is a big amount to be throwing away.
Split with someone else it's $12.50 a month, or a touch over $3 a week.

Anyone who can't afford $3 a week wouldn't be worried about a mortgage, because they probably live under a bridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Which is half of Melbourne and Sydney who brought a house in the last 10 years.
I dunno, maybe live within your means and buy a house somewhere you can reasonably afford on your income? Or rent and save investing your money elsewhere until you can? It's not rocket science.

Pakenhamsaint

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melb. Stars
I dunno, maybe live within your means and buy a house somewhere you can reasonably afford on your income? Or rent and save investing your money elsewhere until you can? It's not rocket science.
Which for those people means buying a house in the middle of whoop whoop.

It doesnt worry me in the slightest Ive got foxtel anyway. But Im not everyone else.

Top Bottom