1st ODI | Australia vs India @ SCG (13:20 local)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just signed up to Kayo on the 14 day trial for these few games. It does look pretty good though. Does anyone know if they cover other international games around the world at the moment?

Kayo costs 25 bucks a month people, if you can’t afford that you seriously need to evaluate how you budget your money.
25 dollars in the current climate of high morgages and low pay increases is a big amount to be throwing away.

Just signed up to Kayo on the 14 day trial for these few games. It does look pretty good though. Does anyone know if they cover other international games around the world at the moment?
Kayo is awesome.
They have everything. Watched NZ v SL T20 last night then flicked over to SA v Pakistan test.
I have had it all summer and not watched one MKR ad
Get on it

25 dollars in the current climate of high morgages and low pay increases is a big amount to be throwing away.

Split with someone else it's $12.50 a month, or a touch over $3 a week.

Anyone who can't afford $3 a week wouldn't be worried about a mortgage, because they probably live under a bridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is half of Melbourne and Sydney who brought a house in the last 10 years.
I dunno, maybe live within your means and buy a house somewhere you can reasonably afford on your income? Or rent and save investing your money elsewhere until you can? It's not rocket science.

I dunno, maybe live within your means and buy a house somewhere you can reasonably afford on your income? Or rent and save investing your money elsewhere until you can? It's not rocket science.
Which for those people means buying a house in the middle of whoop whoop.

It doesnt worry me in the slightest Ive got foxtel anyway. But Im not everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back