1st ODI | Australia vs India @ SCG (13:20 local)

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Yet another un televised game. Disgraceful. CA should be shot for what they have done to cricket in this country.
violinreservoir_dogs_violine.jpg

Cainozz

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Just signed up to Kayo on the 14 day trial for these few games. It does look pretty good though. Does anyone know if they cover other international games around the world at the moment?

Kayo costs 25 bucks a month people, if you can’t afford that you seriously need to evaluate how you budget your money.
25 dollars in the current climate of high morgages and low pay increases is a big amount to be throwing away.

Molian

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Just signed up to Kayo on the 14 day trial for these few games. It does look pretty good though. Does anyone know if they cover other international games around the world at the moment?
Kayo is awesome.
They have everything. Watched NZ v SL T20 last night then flicked over to SA v Pakistan test.
I have had it all summer and not watched one MKR ad
Get on it

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
25 dollars in the current climate of high morgages and low pay increases is a big amount to be throwing away.

Split with someone else it's $12.50 a month, or a touch over $3 a week.

Anyone who can't afford $3 a week wouldn't be worried about a mortgage, because they probably live under a bridge.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Which is half of Melbourne and Sydney who brought a house in the last 10 years.
I dunno, maybe live within your means and buy a house somewhere you can reasonably afford on your income? Or rent and save investing your money elsewhere until you can? It's not rocket science.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Why the * are Alex Carey, Usman Khawaja and Peter Handscomb coming in before Glenn Maxwell in coloured cricket

I dunno, maybe live within your means and buy a house somewhere you can reasonably afford on your income? Or rent and save investing your money elsewhere until you can? It's not rocket science.
Which for those people means buying a house in the middle of whoop whoop.

It doesnt worry me in the slightest Ive got foxtel anyway. But Im not everyone else.

Back