1st ODI | Australia vs India @ SCG (13:20 local)

Remove this Banner Ad

So what is everybody’ s opinion on Carey opening today and the ramifications of it on the rest of the batting order?

I’m not watching now. In the waiting room at the doctors watching cooking on channel 10, but 2 for 96 is a decent position to build on.
Let me guess; severe hay fever, a sore throat / ear, or a blocked ear that needs to be unplugged?

These two doing a nice job of setting a platform that would have been great for a ODI about 1986.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe Rayudu got away with 3 off an over with these parttime pies.

I cant believe he isnt called for playing darts instead of bowling.

At the last ODI World Cup, England went in with a game plan that was 20 years out of date because of total incompetence.

Australia right now are trying a few things in the build up to the World Cup with the knowledge that they have 2 world class batsmen to slip into the mix.

Don’t panic.

At the last ODI World Cup, England went in with a game plan that was 20 years out of date because of total incompetence.

Australia right now are trying a few things in the build up to the World Cup with the knowledge that they have 2 world class batsmen to slip into the mix.

Don’t panic.

I bet on India so not panicking at all.

Just waiting for Tom Moody to come in late and get us to 260.

Or Geoff Marsh upping the pace in the last couple of overs as his century beckons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back