1st ODI | Australia vs India @ SCG (13:20 local)

Remove this Banner Ad

India should get the bonus point on this one. They will romp it in.

If you're thinking of the one at the Gabba I think it was with Coults. I was at the ground, this smug old Pom was gloating going "One moar Christopher, One moar Stokesy", got quieter and quieter as time went on. Great game and why I'm convinced T20 must not kill off ODI's.

Clint McKay mate lol but yeah one of the great games of cricket. I reckon there's nothing better than a good ODI but sadly alot of its meaningless trash. Screenshot_20190111-222834.jpg

I'm confused why Rahul got suspended for the talk show thing, from all the articles I've read about it I don't think I've heard about anything he said on it.

Likewise. To be fair i don't really understand what was derogatory about any of it. He comes across looking like a bit of a dick but thats about it.

Peter Handscomb is batting at #5 ahead of Maxwell and Stoinis?

**** me senseless.

If you're not going to bat him at 5, he probably shouldn't be in the side.

I'd have Short and Turner in for Uzzy and Handscome.
Handscomb was brought into the side to play the spin through the middle overs at a decent SR which has been a weakness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Split Kayo 2 ways and it’s 3 bucks a week. If you can’t afford that there’s more pressing issues in your life than being able to watch cricket.
Sport can be an escape for those with such pressing issues. Plus Kayo seems to be an online streaming service, not ideal when not everyone has access to reasonable internet.

Shaun Marsh just makes me want to go on a rampage with a machete

Likewise. To be fair i don't really understand what was derogatory about any of it. He comes across looking like a bit of a dick but thats about it.

Because people get offended on others behalf nowadays. It's become a race to be the first to point out anything imperfect in speech. I read the comments. Suicide rates are rising, depression is at an all time high, bombs are going off all over Europe, obesity is at an all time high in Australia but let's focus on a bloke bragging about getting some girls.

Wouldn’t be too upset about not watching on Free to Air. The batting so far is more frustrating that in the Test series. Finch is cooked atm. Running between the wickets is some of the worst I have seen in recent times - absolutely no urgency or pressure on the fielding team. Pretty much no pressure put on any of the bowlers either. Very disappointing display.

Split Kayo 2 ways and it’s 3 bucks a week. If you can’t afford that there’s more pressing issues in your life than being able to watch cricket.

Plus reliable high-speed Internet connection.

Plus devices/adapters to watch.

Plus free time when the games are on.

It doesn't all just come down to the price of the service.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back