1st Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs GWS - Thursday 7/9 @ 7.20 ACST (The waiting is the hardest part)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game for Eddie.
Huge game, really need him to stand up and kick a bag... and be accurate, if he's accurate generally the rest of the team follow suit.

But it's Jenkins that really needs to turn it on we need him to take contested marks up forward and around the ground and kick straight. Jerka plays well we will win.

What would be the best way to listen to commentary while at the game? Is there delay if I tune in to triple M on my phone?

through your phone there will be a delay, radio is the only way to have it synced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good news is GWS's midfield has always been light years better than ours, on that front nothing has changed

If we can ride the crowd, home field, momentum and a little luck to victory then we will be master of all

Come prelim with Sloane back we will believe it's our year. The momentum will be huge

We will be hard to beat if sneak this one

The good news is GWS's midfield has always been light years better than ours, on that front nothing has changed

If we can ride the crowd, home field, momentum and a little luck to victory then we will be master of all

Come prelim with Sloane back we will believe it's our year. The momentum will be huge

We will be hard to beat if sneak this one

Out of all the teams week 1 I wouldn't want to play it would probably be gws. They would be mentally preparing for this game since the fade out/getting screwed by the umps in the prelim last yr.

Like I said earlier , I don't think they are ready to put together a month of footy to win the whole thing but they are talented enough to take anyone out on their day.

A few times in periods of matches they have cut through us with speed like we were standing still. Very dangerous. I hope the club doesn't really believe what Jenkins said. Because I actually think GWS's running is one of their strengths. I don't mind Jenkins taking a shot at them, but I wouldn't of picked their running ability as a weakness to have a go at.

I rate Coniglio however I said previously he has been struggling since returning from injury

The battle between Sauce and Mumford will also be interesting because the big Mummy has also been struggling for form
Coniglio has been very good since his return, amongst the best in all with the exception of the Cats game.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Out of all the teams week 1 I wouldn't want to play it would probably be gws. They would be mentally preparing for this game since the fade out/getting screwed by the umps in the prelim last yr.

Like I said earlier , I don't think they are ready to put together a month of footy to win the whole thing but they are talented enough to take anyone out on their day.

A few times in periods of matches they have cut through us with speed like we were standing still. Very dangerous. I hope the club doesn't really believe what Jenkins said. Because I actually think GWS's running is one of their strengths. I don't mind Jenkins taking a shot at them, but I wouldn't of picked their running ability as a weakness to have a go at.

I believe it was their lack of two way running and they lack defensive pressure. They get scored on easier than us.

Man I wish big mouth Jenkins would let his footy do the talking....apart from a couple games this year his contested marking has been worse than a under 16 netballer. Real wet lettuce stuff !!!! Take away the gifts he receives as the last link in the chain and spot up passes from Betts and Walker....he would be sitting on 10 goals for the year. With a big frame like that he should be dominate in the air....and HIS 2 way running is non excistant... just focus on the game Josh and grow a pair yourself before commenting on the opposition. I bet he stinks it up against GWS just like he did last year against Sydney. A strong wind can knock him over....most overrated forward on the Crows list by a mile.

Man I wish big mouth Jenkins would let his footy do the talking....apart from a couple games this year his contested marking has been worse than a under 16 netballer. Real wet lettuce stuff !!!! Take away the gifts he receives as the last link in the chain and spot up passes from Betts and Walker....he would be sitting on 10 goals for the year. With a big frame like that he should be dominate in the air....and HIS 2 way running is non excistant... just focus on the game Josh and grow a pair yourself before commenting on the opposition. I bet he stinks it up against GWS just like he did last year against Sydney. A strong wind can knock him over....most overrated forward on the Crows list by a mile.
Wow, don't hold back now. Did he sleep with your dog?

PS. I agree with most of the above on most occasions

Back