Autopsy 1st Qualifying Final

Remove this Banner Ad

How the **** are the umps happy with the non heeney mark call

F off

The exact same thing was paid to stevie dog at the other end earlier,
Whilst the "disallowed goal to Patton for holding the ball in the second quarter was an incorrect decision"..lol..just gets better and better..

McGlynn was standing the mark and Naismith was already pretty far behind his opponent. In those cases, you want the man on the mark to pick up the opponent running past and let the chaser take the mark cause he'll never catch him.

That's what Naismith thought was going to happen, he went to go take the mark thinking that McGlynn would pick up the man. McGlynn just waved him on, and Naismith fell even further behind and they ended up with an unpressured kick going into forward 50.

Saw it again, you are correct. Still a crucial error on the part of an experienced player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n/news-story/d0ececb25edc8e1145fdecc536dcf560

"In a spiteful Sydney derby qualifying final, Mumford was reported to have sledged Franklin to the effect “good to see you’re not on holidays this year.”

Dead

I've defended him until this point. He's a human battering ram that gets the most out of himself on the field, but that's absolutely rubbish behaviour. Hopefully it gets some traction in the media and gets shamed for such ignorant comments.

I've defended him until this point. He's a human battering ram that gets the most out of himself on the field, but that's absolutely rubbish behaviour. Hopefully it gets some traction in the media and gets shamed for such ignorant comments.

+1 to this - I agree that he is a human battering ram on the field, and generally while pushing the limits, does it within the spirit of the game. But dribble like this is way past the pale, and any respect I had left for him (if it is true - which it sounds like it probably is) is completely gone now. That is floggish behaviour I'd expect from Stevie J or Sam Mitchell....

Did I make my feelings on bumford clear earlier? He's a ruddy bitch ass campaigner I hope we meet them in the gf so I can sledge him at the parade about being a fat ****, it's the best I can do sorry guys

If we were fortunate enough to make the GF I want to play them so we can ******* humiliate & embarrass them and I have no doubt that is exactly what would happen if the opportunity arose. MCG and their pace would not be a factor they would be poleaxed.

Lots of respect lost. Its strange that we think just because a bloke pulls on your teams guernsey that he is a good bloke and you defend them based on your opinion of the club.

The honest truth is people are arseholes and dont deserve respect and gratitude based on who they represent.

Mumfords comments are those of an ignorant and sad individual that clearly enjoys hurting people either physically or emotionally.

Verbal abuse has just the same impact as physical abuse and this should absolutely NOT be tolerated.

Mumford should know better and should carry the same shame as an outed racist.

Mumford is cleary an individual in need of help

Unfortunately we have performed miserably in another Big Final and this is very painful to cop with the wounds of 2014 GF being extremely raw. The similarities in the intentions of both opponents in both these games were the catalysts for performances nothing short of gutless efforts. We just don't respond.

Responding isn't running into a scuffle to fly the flag and grab blokes by the jumper and shaking the s**t out of them or wrestling or sledging or doing untoward s**t to retaliate.

Responding is answering that s**t dished out by keeping your head over the ball, keeping your feet, staying strong in the tackle and steeling yourself every time their is any contact in a contest, not coughing the ball up, not panicking,maintaining composure with your skills and being resolute and having the spirit and will to do everything in your power to make sure you have worn that jumper and represented it in the fashion that says you have done everything in your power to ensure your team walks off that arena as the victor. That is how you respond to the Hawthorn's and GWS of this competition with the Spirit Of The Bloods.

I agree with all posts above, however would be extremely surprised if Mumford is the first to poke Buddy on the issue.

Unfortunately we have performed miserably in another Big Final and this is very painful to cop with the wounds of 2014 GF being extremely raw. The similarities in the intentions of both opponents in both these games were the catalysts for performances nothing short of gutless efforts. We just don't respond.

Responding isn't running into a scuffle to fly the flag and grab blokes by the jumper and shaking the s**t out of them or wrestling or sledging or doing untoward s**t to retaliate.

Responding is answering that s**t dished out by keeping your head over the ball, keeping your feet, staying strong in the tackle and steeling yourself every time their is any contact in a contest, not coughing the ball up, not panicking,maintaining composure with your skills and being resolute and having the spirit and will to do everything in your power to make sure you have worn that jumper and represented it in the fashion that says you have done everything in your power to ensure your team walks off that arena as the victor. That is how you respond to the Hawthorn's and GWS of this competition with the Spirit Of The Bloods.
On fire tonight mate.

I'm bloody with ya! Kels and Kirky wouldn't let that s**t get to them. They'd use it to motivate themselves to run harder, go in harder, yell louder, hold on tighter, stand up & fu**in fight. Not throw jumper punches like they play for lolnorf or Richmond. Not collect blokes high or bread basket opponents off the ball. No. Legal but god damn hard. So hard the pricks don't get back up but funnily enough no free is given away... humiliate them by showing them up without stooping to their level. They are the pathetic cheap shot sniping dogs. We are bloods. We need to start playing like it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back