Votes: 89 61.4%
  • England

Votes: 56 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say this every single time a match is played at AO, we all get it. It doesn't ever change the fact though that there is almost always a result at the venue, or an exciting draw like the match against SA last year. I won't bother quoting the stats, because you have been told many a time previously.

The fact that there are results doesn't mean it isn't a road either.

You say this every single time a match is played at AO, we all get it. It doesn't ever change the fact though that there is almost always a result at the venue, or an exciting draw like the match against SA last year. I won't bother quoting the stats, because you have been told many a time previously.

Exciting draw? Was an absolute snooze! Was flat, slow. Put some grass on it! It isn't that hard

Exciting draw? Was an absolute snooze! Was flat, slow. Put some grass on it! It isn't that hard
If you thought that test vs SAF was boring maybe you should just watch 20/20 cricket instead.

If you thought that test vs SAF was boring maybe you should just watch 20/20 cricket instead.

There was zilch in there for the bowlers. For me that isn't cricket. That is bowling machine practice. Give me the WACA, SCG, GABBA over that road any day of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back