1st Test Bangladesh v. Australia at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur.

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew you'd love it haha
Don't start me on this scrubber. The fact Kram likely likes him is enough for me to want him out.
His off field behaviour and the fact I spin the ball more (on hardwickets) is the final nails. FFS selectors, stop picking this hack.

Khawaja and Warner also out. Flakes overseas.
This needs to be their last away series ever.

Don't start me on this scrubber. The fact Kram likely likes him is enough for me to want him out.
His off field behaviour and the fact I spin the ball more (on hardwickets) is the final nails. FFS selectors, stop picking this hack.

Khawaja and Warner also out. Flakes overseas.
This needs to be their last away series ever.

They can be dropped so long as we can drop the wheelie bin they call a keeper in Wade!

Fair!

They can be dropped so long as we can drop the wheelie bin they call a keeper in Wade!

Fair!
Kept alright this match, some nice catches.
Just didn't score, and as before, the options underneath are abysmal.

Kept alright this match, some nice catches.
Just didn't score, and as before, the options underneath are abysmal.

Kept alright? Say what! He let in THIRTY byes! That is NOT under any circumstance 'keeping well'.

Give someone a go, whether it be Whiteman, Carey, etc.

They can't be worse than Wade.

Kept alright? Say what! He let in THIRTY byes! That is NOT under any circumstance 'keeping well'.

Give someone a go, whether it be Whiteman, Carey, etc.

They can't be worse than Wade.
No on both fronts. Neither are any better and I'd wager both would let in as many byes on the subcontinent.
took catches when they arose, all that matters.

Carey and Whiteman, don't make me laugh.

No on both fronts. Neither are any better and I'd wager both would let in as many byes on the subcontinent.
took catches when they arose, all that matters.

Carey and Whiteman, don't make me laugh.

I would give someone a go. Wade is only going to be at best (and I'm being nice here) just average. So why not try and find someone who might be a bit more than that. We are rooted if we are relying on Wade saving us. It's time to move on he's had a fair go.

I'd look at Khawaja, Wade and Warner overseas as players that can make way.

I would give someone a go. Wade is only going to be at best (and I'm being nice here) just average. So why not try and find someone who might be a bit more than that. We are rooted if we are relying on Wade saving us. It's time to move on he's had a fair go.

I'd look at Khawaja, Wade and Warner overseas as players that can make way.
He WILL be playing in the first Ashes test. Might as well just come to terms with it.

He WILL be playing in the first Ashes test. Might as well just come to terms with it.

England appreciate our generosity for playing the wheelie bin that's for sure...

They have Bairstow...we have Wade...the words "help us" come to mind!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His batting was disappointing but im not sure any keeper we have wouldn't have let through those byes, most of them for both keepers were just impossible to stop.

I'd back a Hartley type (yeah I know retired what not) to stop a fair few. I still maintain if we were to replace Nevill he should have been the one.

Im not saying wade is a good keeper as he clearly isn't just not sure this particular game and the byes is that big an issue it really was a nightmare for any keeper.

Maybe so but I'm over us giving out 20+ byes every innings in Asia. Then you add in the fact the bloke can't score 20...

He contributed MINUS 21 this test! We'd dead set be better having 10 players out there!

He's better than Wade at least! Albeit that's not saying a lot.
just like all NSW , switching the blame away from the captn and vice , Wade let through 15 byes each innings, as someone else said attrourish conditions. Now Banaga capt is the wkt and , and on his home deck let through 15 byes 1st innings, and 7 second innings( WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE ,BUT OUR GUYS 4 LBS and were out to weak shots again
So lay off Wade and look deeper into our failures start with coach, capt and v/c

just like all NSW , switching the blame away from the captn and vice , Wade let through 15 byes each innings, as someone else said attrourish conditions. Now Banaga capt is the wkt and , and on his home deck let through 15 byes 1st innings, and 7 second innings( WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE ,BUT OUR GUYS 4 LBS and were out to weak shots again
So lay off Wade and look deeper into our failures start with coach, capt and v/c

Wade is a massive problem though. What a keeper scores with the bat is a bonus- they should be picked on their glovework. Wade's glovework is poor.

Smith's captaincy was awful and you won't say me tell you otherwise. He poorly uses his spinners, and no wonder our quicks break down. It is something he needs to work on.

The coach is even worse- if he thought Khawaja should have been in the side he should be sacked on the spot.

Like it or not wade is judged on his runs as that is why he was picked and a better keeper was dumped, he actually kept ok in india and was third in the batting averages behind smith and maxwell but he was poor with the bat here and he needs runs from this point to keep his spot.

Like it or not wade is judged on his runs as that is why he was picked and a better keeper was dumped, he actually kept ok in india and was third in the batting averages behind smith and maxwell but he was poor with the bat here and he needs runs from this point to keep his spot.

I'm saying it's wrong to judge a keeper on their runs. I've said for a long time you need an A-grade to elite keeper. We don't need to be dropping catches. Why do I have an awful feeling Wade will drop Root, Cook or some other bat that will make us pay big time. That elite keeper is worth just as much as a poor keeper who gets a few more with the stick. They may get a few runs less, but you aren't chasing as many runs through taking catches.

issue is even a better keeper in nevill struggled at times in SL we don't have a truly elite keeper whose lack of batting is a non issue, to be honest i do think we could have given nevill a longer run though but we were obsessed with keeping that struggling allrounder at 6 so the keepers batting became an even bigger issue.

issue is even a better keeper in nevill struggled at times in SL we don't have a truly elite keeper whose lack of batting is a non issue, to be honest i do think we could have given nevill a longer run though but we were obsessed with keeping that struggling allrounder at 6 so the keepers batting became an even bigger issue.

Hartley was the one. Stuffed if I know why he wasn't given a go after Nevill.

I can only assume age was the issue, with nevill they felt they could get maybe a 7+ year decent keeper and solid batsmen and to be honest i think we all expected more from the bat with him at test level, he does have a more than decent first class record but once they went with him the chances of hartley coming in a few years later were slim to none.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back