News 2 Collingwood players being investigated for COVID-19 Breach

Remove this Banner Ad

You can check it out, but please understand that my partner has recently taken up looming, and I've just entered into a beer-for-fluff exchange arrangement with her.

I think that your sculptures are lovely, I really do, but her promise of a beanie and scarf is too tempting during these winter months.
You Frankston folk with your fleecy wear would be a gold mine for belly button lint artists.

So you think I make stuff up or have you forgotten who you’re talking to Maggie5?
I asked you a perfect reasonable question, then you responded with a laugh.

Why post it if you are not prepared to reply?

A 'pattern' implies it is a repeated occurrence.

The way I see it is Sidebottom broke at least four rules (and the club, he and us supporters will suffer), I can't recall the last time he did this.

Wondering around topless (I assume) at 7:30am looking for a way home and supposedly can't remember anything?

WTF how much did Sidebottom drink on a night during the season...not to mention his COVID-19 breaches.

Bucks went pretty easy on him...but surely the club is pretty filthy he got so smashed he can't even remember what happened when there's a game to play on Friday night.

I asked you a perfect reasonable question, then you responded with a laugh.

Why post it if you are not prepared to reply?

A 'pattern' implies it is a repeated occurrence.

The way I see it is Sidebottom broke at least four rules (and the club, he and us supporters will suffer), I can't recall the last time he did this.

I have just been called a coward with an ego so you might as well throw in liar 🤥

Once upon a time BM (Before Mod) I would have PM’d you a response to your question but it seems like those days have changed.

It‘s obvious some Pies supporters.............

56F0D634-0B23-4B33-B444-E657A292282F.gif

He is a piss head Maggie5........always has been.
He's been a very good player with outstanding fitness whose barely missed a game in 11 years. If he can do that while drinking too much - good luck to him - I want his genetics. Him missing a few weeks will suck, but it's the only time his love of a beer has been costly. He's got more than enough credits in the bank in my opinion.

I have just been called a coward with an ego so you might as well throw in liar 🤥

Once upon a time BM (Before Mod) I would have PM’d you a response to your question but it seems like those days have changed.

View attachment 903981
Not calling you anything, just asked a question that you are refusing to answer.

Okay, will leave it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slobbo amongst one of a few Herald Sun journalists putting their name to an article saying Steele was found "half naked" by police. Aaah haha.

Can anyone post the article?

Also, which half?
The left.

Police were confused because Rusty is always touted as being dual sided.

View attachment 903981
Wrong again. What you said was cowardly and showed a healthy ego. I haven’t called you anything.

Wrong again. What you said was cowardly and showed a healthy ego. I haven’t called you anything.

Look jmac70 part of my “ego/DNA” has no issue with confrontation...........but in my new reincarnation I promised I wouldn’t do it again here............but when you are in “those” moods then I will retreat to being the “coward“ you branded me.

Look jmac70 part of my “ego/DNA” has no issue with confrontation...........but in my new reincarnation I promised I wouldn’t do it again here............but when you are in “those” moods then I will retreat to being the “coward“ you branded me.
Fair enough, let’s leave it.

Wondering around topless (I assume) at 7:30am looking for a way home and supposedly can't remember anything?

WTF how much did Sidebottom drink on a night during the season...not to mention his COVID-19 breaches.

Bucks went pretty easy on him...but surely the club is pretty filthy he got so smashed he can't even remember what happened when there's a game to play on Friday night.
Steele is lucky. When I woke up topless in Moonee Ponds I had an old guy poking me with a stick.

I am sorry to intrude folks but the 4 week suspension to Steele Sidebottom is utter bullshit and politically motivated.
A week or two might have been fair enough, but 4 is just bollocks and I hope the Pies fight it (If they have grounds to do so)

You guys have been stitched up by the GilFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back