News 2 Collingwood players being investigated for COVID-19 Breach

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a tad unreasonable. They are adults, they should be able to control themselves.
Agreed. Just like any workplace. No organisation has any legal right to tell you what you. can and cant do outside office hours. Just as long as you restrain yourself from acting stupid. And players slip up from time to time.

Yeah and that is Far Enough but IF I was in Charge I would say no Drinking During the Regular Season and Even maybe even Thru Pre-Season

Not sure I agree that it should count you out, but I think that might be why they overlooked you for the job Dave

He’ll just come out and have two medals hanging around his neck on Grand Final day.

Would love to see Robbo suck it up and write a story about that

problem seems quite clear - Melbourne teach their players to drink Scotch, then pack them off to wreak havoc at nearby innocent Cwood where everyone was raised on beer - starting at the Retreat Hotel.

We must be stricter in our recruiting from other clubs - no high class drinking toffs brought up on spirits, wine and cheeseboards.

Beer, dimmies and potato cakes from now on - manage the risk and keep harm to a minimum - basic local, honest stuff. No more upper class rubbish.

You should send this in to the Couldabeens!

He’ll just come out and have two medals hanging around his neck on Grand Final day.
Would love to see Robbo suck it up and write a story about that
occurred to me that Sidey winning the Norm Smith and a 2nd flag would top this season off

might need a new design for one of the medals .............

1593666620239.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Sidebottom, but this looks like a forced apology my friend.
It‘s great how we can all view things differently isn’t it?
No doubt he would have been told to do that in order to move.
However, I got a sense of complete discomfort which implies, (to me) a level of sincerity.

Sorry Sidebottom, but this looks like a forced apology my friend. You should have done this within a few days after the incident happened.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/465332/...-alcohol-course-after-drunken-night-covid-ban

With that said, hopefully he can fix the issues in his personal life and get back on the field to help the Pies out.
Thought the same thing to be honest. Could've and should've done an apology the day after he was suspended.

Anyway, head down from here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back