Player Watch 2. Dylan Grimes

Remove this Banner Ad

I do not rate Post in any way shape or form, however i'd give him a game over Vickery at the moment that's for sure.

But regarding Grimes - love him, my fav defender in the side

Has developed reall well grimesy, well ahead of where i expected him to be, if the rising star was announced now hed bolt in fwiw. H may very well be the best key defender weve had since i dont know.....i reckon he'll have gasper covered pretyy quickly and he rose to fair heights

Bit harsh on Rance who should have Gaspar covered.

Yeah, I agree with this. Rance and Morris go in like a kamikaze, Grimes is cool and composed. Batchelor takes great grabs and makes good decisions.

These four guys are becoming really important for the future.

And less than a hundred games between them. Not too shabby, eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to see where the improvement will come from , he already looks like he has played 200 games. He just makes the right decision every time.

Liked him from his first game, but then again, what wasn't to like?

Rance will take Buddy.....
Then who does Grimes take? Roughead? i don't think Rance can take Franklin one on one. Batchelor has to be that extra man if Rance is to take Franklin. Also have to have Maric come back as an extra man. If Hale decides to go with him into the defensive 50 that might be a problem for our defenders. Morris should take Rioli, Morris has good speed and has a good attack on the footy so Rioli doesn't get first use.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back