Player Watch 2. Dylan Grimes

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not right!
Grimesy infringed on EBetts in the GF by grabbing his jersey and pulling/holding him back in the goalsquare...but Grimsey did it so professionally and smart their was no way the maggott could have seen the infringement to pay a free kick! Both had their backs to the maggotts...very smart defensive play by Grimsey!
I didn’t say he never infringes, I said he rarely infringes. ;)

Oh he’ll give away the occasional infringement free kick, he’s not perfect, but he doesn’t infringe constantly like other defenders.

I do think that’s because he’s as fast as most small forwards and faster than nearly every tall/medium forward so he can afford to give them a little bit of space.

it annoys me that the brownlow is even held in a high regard.
coaches and players mvp awards are far better IMO
Tradition! Tradition my tiger friend is what makes the Brownlow currently relevant! Other than that...pfffttt...........

Wonder if it’ll be similar to the Ashbury ankle against Port last year.

Injection, strapping - played the game out, but missed the following week.

Rance to fill in for Grimes this week then. ;) Get a game under the belt for Rancey and Grimes gets a couple of weeks to rest up. If he gets injured during the game that sucks but we play with a man down with Garth anyway lol

Even though the extent of the injury isn't known yet, I wont be shocked if he misses this week.

we are typically very cautious and will know that Grimes is extremely vital to us come finals time.

The catch to that is we also need to win this week to secure top spot (assuming pies win).

all that aside, I love Grimes and what he brings to the team.

33fd8d043fcc3ccab57c1ebea556e3d6.gif

Grimesy on Darling.

if the druggies beat Collingwood, and he is still a bit sore it will make it an easier decision to give him a rest. if Collingwood win, do we play him this week because we have the bye the following week. come on the druggies.
druggies dont have to win. they prob wont try as hard

we rest grimes and still beat the bears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not on crutches or a moon boot today apparently

Jesus Grimes... Superstar
Do you think you're what they say you are?

All Australian recovery!

Even though the extent of the injury isn't known yet, I wont be shocked if he misses this week.

we are typically very cautious and will know that Grimes is extremely vital to us come finals time.

The catch to that is we also need to win this week to secure top spot (assuming pies win).

all that aside, I love Grimes and what he brings to the team.

hope Druggies win. we will know before our game and can rest everyone that's kinda sore. if I was dimmer I'd be sending some gastro spies into pies hq later in the week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back