Past #2: Ed Lower - #10 in '05 RD - TOD review posts 1192 & 1194 - delisted end '11 - BB housemate '13

Remove this Banner Ad

Ed's up for eviction this week, along with his squeeze Jade. I keep thinking every time he's up that he's going but he somehow manages to hang on by the smallest margins. Up against Tim and Drew who seem to have pretty strong public support so wouldn't be surprised if this is his week to go.

He'll be gone for sure. God watching him an jade sitting around "chatting" is woeful. The only bloke worth idolising that much is young Jack!

He'll be gone for sure. God watching him an jade sitting around "chatting" is woeful. The only bloke worth idolising that much is young Jack!

The Jade and Ed thing is sickening. She told him she loved him haha. She's like a lost puppy when he's not around. They had a "special" night in the gold room the other day. Ed cut up a pink plastic bag and scattered it on the bed like roses :rolleyes: *spew*

Ed's done himself no favours to win the thing by hooking up with Jade & being all non-committal. He'll have an awesome night or two with her once BB is all over, but that'll be the only silver lining to a pretty bad strategic game.

Had a (very short) look at this tonight. Can't actually quite believe that

1. This stuff makes it onto TV;
2. That people with even a modicum of intelligence would go on it, and
3. Worst of all people actually watch it.

:eek:

We are in very big trouble in this country if thats the sort of stuff that masquerades as entertainment. I'd far rather watch re-runs (now that he has departed from his role as the Umps man) of the geisch trying to defend the indefensible rule interpretations by our men in green and grey.

Bring back Blue Hills I say. Well that was only on the wireless I know but at least you didn't have to look at it as well as listen to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ed listened well when the club taught the boys media training.
Smooth operator.

Bloody oath he did. He's mastered it. The enthusiastic responses, politician like responses...shits me to tears. Makes player interviews feel like re-runs

Had a (very short) look at this tonight. Can't actually quite believe that

1. This stuff makes it onto TV;
2. That people with even a modicum of intelligence would go on it, and
3. Worst of all people actually watch it.

:eek:

We are in very big trouble in this country if thats the sort of stuff that masquerades as entertainment. I'd far rather watch re-runs (now that he has departed from his role as the Umps man) of the geisch trying to defend the indefensible rule interpretations by our men in green and grey.

Bring back Blue Hills I say. Well that was only on the wireless I know but at least you didn't have to look at it as well as listen to it.

Hey! Nah i agree, it's woeful television. It still beats your faves Horace (murder she wrote, I love lucy and Bonanza)

Ed's done himself no favours to win the thing by hooking up with Jade & being all non-committal. He'll have an awesome night or two with her once BB is all over, but that'll be the only silver lining to a pretty bad strategic game.

Girl is so desperate and clingy I'm starting to think that mole of hers is just a sultana that she attached herself to for emotional support.

Smooth operator.

I like to refer to him as 'The Sweetest Taboo'.

Hey! Nah i agree, it's woeful television. It still beats your faves Horace (murder she wrote, I love lucy and Bonanza)

I'm more a Dad's Army type Brett33. Fits my image better. Will happily watch re-runs of Yes Minister/Prime Minister, Faulty Towers, that sort of stuff. But yeah I've watched my share of those shows you've mentioned too.

Tahan and Tim clear favourites. But Drew could be a sneaky chance. Actually I would prefer Drew to win, he's been good since Tully left. Jade & Boog = no chance.

I hated Tahan at first but she's grown on me. Definitely want Tim to win, he's been good value since the beginning. His dad rocking up in a onesie was funny too.
Good luck to the bloke who ends up with Boog...that voice...
tumblr_mipc8urZk71s4ehdgo1_500.gif

I hope Tim, Jade and Boog all get dragged under a bridge and murdered.

I'm more a Dad's Army type Brett33. Fits my image better. Will happily watch re-runs of Yes Minister/Prime Minister, Faulty Towers, that sort of stuff. But yeah I've watched my share of those shows you've mentioned too.

Brilliant show. Don't make them like that anymore!

tumblr_mqdc7bqUJj1qhep2vo2_r1_250.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back