2 full forwards????????

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is having Schell and Modra playing together at full forward a good idea?.And will our forward line become too crowded considering waterhouse and koops are still to come back?

It didn't work too badly last night. Modra had a shocker 1st half, but a pretty good 2nd half. Schell certainly had enough chances to kick 4 or 5, but he dropped a few relatively straightforward marks above his head, and kicked poorly. But the kid can certainly lead well.
I hope Drum will stick with it for the Ansett Cup, hopefully throwing Waterhouse in there at least once. But Waterhouse is far more effective outside 50 anyway. If he can get the ball within 60 metres, he can either have a shot or back himself to outpace his opponent.
As far as the performance last night goes, I thought it wasn't too bad. Take out the 1st quarter and those 5 weak as piss 2nd half free kicks Melbourne got in front of goal and it would have been a close game.

what about the frees that modra missed out on
i was at the game and it was not pretty and it was even worse when leigh brown was reported for , if i'm not wrong, i recall it to be tripping , funny thing is can you trip when your arm hits another players arm
someone help me with that one
although i could say melb's acting skills are pretty good

Originally posted by dockerbabe:
what about the frees that modra missed out on
i was at the game and it was not pretty and it was even worse when leigh brown was reported for , if i'm not wrong, i recall it to be tripping , funny thing is can you trip when your arm hits another players arm
someone help me with that one
although i could say melb's acting skills are pretty good

Modra always misses out on free kicks and always will.Nothing can be done about that, and compliaining about umpiring doesnt help the dockers much.

Brown SHOULD get let off, but he isnt from a victorian club so who the hell knows.

Shwarz should go on report for stomping on metro as well.

u guys whinge,
3 things

1 - we r not actors ok, we do not play for frees.

2 - we won fair and square so just get over it.

and 3 - Schwarta will not get reported for stomping on metro whoever he is

get back to footy and quit your bitchin

oh and sabre get into chat u owe Wizard a hundred bucks ok

fo
Originally posted by dee_girl9:
u guys whinge,
3 things

1 - we r not actors ok, we do not play for frees.

2 - we won fair and square so just get over it.

and 3 - Schwarta will not get reported for stomping on metro whoever he is

get back to footy and quit your bitchin

oh and sabre get into chat u owe Wizard a hundred bucks ok
I owe him 1 dollar
he gave me 100/1
Grr i gotta get in there

So I gather this new holding the man crack down has not provided mods with any respite from the crap he has had to put up with from fullbacks his whole career? I had a bad feeling that may have been the case. Being a Crows fan he definetely received a rough deal from the umps when he played in Adelaide and watching freo games and listening to supporters it sounds like not much has changed. Even Ric Charlesworth noted the point in an interview and he hasn't even been involved in the game for the last ten years.

dee girl when i said the dees were acting to get the frees i was being sarcastic do u know wat that means???
(hint i was being sarcastic)
iwe know melb won because they played that tiny bit betta on the night that is all that matters but what we hate is that the umps give away frees for nothing and don't give away frees when they should
well i was wrong with my complaining bout browny getting reported but i just wanna know when the tribunal is gonna be consistent with decisions and when they are gonna be able to tell the difference between accident and on purpose

DAH of course i know what sarcastic means.
tongue.gif

And unfortunately the tribunal is never gonna get it right docker babe, cos that means they would have to be fair, and by the looks of things the afl dont wanna do that.

Oh well at least u dockers fans dont whinge like the crows supporters

------------------
okay im off to find me a man so i'll see u all later ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back