2 in a row!! Are the Cats back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Yeah baby!!!! After being down by 13 early in the third the Wildcats buckled down and gave the Titans a lesson. The Wildcats just beat hyped up title contenders in Melbourne and perennial playoff and title hyped team in Victoria.

Easy as pie :D

Im think ill go out on a limb and say that the Cats are back and the playoffs are a definate possibility! With the Fish being replaced by the Feast :) it seems as though nothing has changed, and if we can keep our heads above water and continue to win games then before you know it Harvey will be back.....

Carn the Cats!!

It was good to see Perth beating the Titans. As much as I hate Perth the Titans are worse, in fact worse then any club in the land bar the Brisbane Lions, Richmond Tigers and Essendon.

I think the Wildcats will either just make the playoffs or just miss out. If they make it they will be a threat. I think the title race is more open then any year I can remember and anyone can beat anyone else on a given day. Like last week when the Tigers beat the top team then lost to the bottom. But I still think Adelaide are the ones to watch

Originally posted by Bulldog1954
It was good to see Perth beating the Titans. As much as I hate Perth the Titans are worse, in fact worse then any club in the land bar the Brisbane Lions, Richmond Tigers and Essendon.

I think the Wildcats will either just make the playoffs or just miss out. If they make it they will be a threat. I think the title race is more open then any year I can remember and anyone can beat anyone else on a given day. Like last week when the Tigers beat the top team then lost to the bottom. But I still think Adelaide are the ones to watch

At 3 - 7 were still a long way back but i think we can make it, if we do we will most certainly be the team to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back