Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson - dropped vs Geelong & misses out again vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

TPA I could eat 6 plates of lasagne a day washed down by 6 banana smoothies in between 6 hrs in the weight room. I'd still be 74kg ☹
Hojuman ... I very much dislike you for that :p

However... that was my late teens to early 20's

It’s like he’s never set foot in a gym.

He's not Johnny Weissmuller (a reference for all the folks on the board born between 1920-30) but he's lean and sinewy enough looking.

If you want to pinpoint players who appear to have no particular visual physical attribute I'd be zeroing in on Curtis Taylor. Visually appears neither lean and super conditioned nor strong and powerful.

He's not Johnny Weissmuller (a reference for all the folks on the board born between 1920-30) but he's lean and sinewy enough looking.

If you want to pinpoint players who appear to have no particular visual physical attribute I'd be zeroing in on Curtis Taylor. Visually appears neither lean and super conditioned nor strong and powerful.
True, maybe he's still got his puppy fat

TPA I could eat 6 plates of lasagne a day washed down by 6 banana smoothies in between 6 hrs in the weight room. I'd still be 74kg ☹
Get stuffed mate! I sniff a lasagna and I put on 2 kg’s.. its been years since ive eaten a lasagna, or pasta or my favourite foods! You are a savage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get stuffed mate! I sniff a lasagna and I put on 2 kg’s.. its been years since ive eaten a lasagna, or pasta or my favourite foods! You are a savage
Covid is going to be the new weight loss trend lol i have lost 2kg ever since I caught it 🤪

Judging by training reports and the people who have seen him, it sounds like Stepho's pre-season has been a bit sneaky good.

I think it's fair to say that most of us thought that he would be hampered by the hip injury for at least a little bit, but everything seems to suggest that he's in ripping knick.

And the idea of him as about the 5th or 6th banana in that half-forward/mid rotation is just ******* sensational haha. He'll get off the chain a lot this year imo

Judging by training reports and the people who have seen him, it sounds like Stepho's pre-season has been a bit sneaky good.

I think it's fair to say that most of us thought that he would be hampered by the hip injury for at least a little bit, but everything seems to suggest that he's in ripping knick.

And the idea of him as about the 5th or 6th banana in that half-forward/mid rotation is just ******* sensational haha. He'll get off the chain a lot this year imo

100%

Seemingly flying

But that’s when we have to be worried 🤣

I have a feeling he’s going to be even better this year. We haven’t even seen his ceiling yet!

I have a feeling he’s going to be even better this year. We haven’t even seen his ceiling yet!
The best thing with having emerging talent around him, is that we don’t need him to be the main man, he can be the cream on the cake.

We still have to remember in football terms he is still a baby. Him and LDU are from the same draft and we aren’t expecting LDU to be our best player.

The good thing with the current crop is that if they can hit their potential then they will take the pressure off each other and they can all go about doing their thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back