Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

received_2563314420633521.jpeg

Last edited:

Very pleased with this. in my (uneducated) opinion, he is a very good footballer. If not for their salary cap issues, I very much doubt if the Pies would have been prepared to let him go. He was Pick 6 in the 2017 Draft and there were quite a few here then, who would have preferred him to LDU but his heart issue, probably scared us off then.

Let's hope he (miraculously) turns out to be the Selwood equivalent to Lachie, all those years back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finn Jim

Team Captain
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very pleased with this. in my (uneducated) opinion, he is a very good footballer. If not for their salary cap issues, I very much doubt if the Pies would have been prepared to let him go. He was Pick 6 in the 2017 Draft and there were quite a few here then, who would have preferred him to LDU but his heart issue, probably scared us off then.

Let's hope he (miraculously) turns out to be the Selwood equivalent to Lachie, all those years back.

He is a good footballer, or I rate him anyway. Shaken for form and confidence this season and frankly I think he needed out of the Collingwood environment. At the top of his game he ca be elusive, quick, and can kick goals out of nowhere.

Also a sentimental favorite of mine, very sad to see him go. Hope he gives you guys production and electricity in the forward 50. Our board may be having a meltdown over this one...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back