Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson - dropped vs Geelong & misses out again vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

FMD

Stephenson and Walker join the likes of Robbie Tarrant (kidney), Luke McDonald (pec), Jed Anderson (ankle), Jarred Polec (hamstring), Dom Tyson (calf), Aiden Bonar (ankle), Aidan Corr (foot) and Kyron Hayden (hamstring) on the injury list along with younger players in Flynn Perez (knee), Charlie Comben (leg), Patrick Walker (hip), Matt McGuinness
(foot) and Phoenix Spicer (hamstring).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i still think cunners wasn't quite right saturday. Couldn't bend like he normally does. Got better as the game went on, it wasn't the Ben we are used to

Places more unwanted pressure on the young guys now.

Actually would be surprised we win any game without him.

i still think cunners wasn't quite right saturday. Couldn't bend like he normally does. Got better as the game went on, it wasn't the Ben we are used to
His impact is nullified by the fact we don't have the right structures forward of centre.

He is a premiership difference for any of the top 4 sides right now.

WTF did we run over a black cat or something. Errr i mean a tri coloured cat, umm no thats not right, an orange cat. No.....i got it a white cat. OMG but if running over a white cat is bad luck then is that saying white cats have superior value to other cats? Its all too confusing.

woof. Dumont back this week after a half decent VFL showing. Maybe Phillips takes Stevo role? Ford is undercooked, but will get the call up in the very near future with the way are we going.

Bailey Scott will take his spot IMO.

Ya know part of me goes, yeah let's get this sh*te out of the way this year. I mean seriously this is ridiculous and it may just be my fault. The past two years if it could go wrong it has and I do love NMFC.

I may just follow the Dees for the rest of the season.

You ******* what?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back