Supreme_Chancellor

There can be only one
Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Senate, The Gathering
How this bloke fell into our laps in exchange for a slab and a playboy mag will never cease to amaze. Cheers Pies :thumbsu:, EAD though.
The best part about this whole scenario, is that Pies fans have convinced themselves that he's apparently no good "hE dOeSn'T tAcKle" (Laid 7 in his first senior game for North, and is averaging a career high so far this season), rather than hold the List Management accountable for getting rid of a young gun.

The Y Factor

Premium Platinum
Sep 28, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
I agree, and I think his next level will partly be driven by the improvement in the team - with more I50s as a group, Stephenson will get more and more opportunities. A 40 goal season isn't out of the question
improvement in the team but also improvement in his fitness base and running.

his conversion is a bit off because he’s knackered and while his tackle and possession numbers are already up - they will creep up as he gets a bigger tank too

As long as he stays healthy he’s on a great trajectory

disco_cowboy

Team Captain
Feb 18, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The fact that we now have LDU, Stephenson + Bonar from the 2017 draft is criminally underrated in the media at the moment - which I don't mind if I'm being honest.
I was speaking to a mate who is a mad saints man and he was talking about how he was really glad they got Coffield and Clark in the same draft and how important it will be for the club and I had to remind him that we now have 3 players in the top 11.
Everyone talks up Brayshaw + Cerra at the Dockers and rightly so but I think our three boys will really come on this year and we are going to start looking much better much quicker than people probably expect.
They also cover every line which is handy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supreme_Chancellor

There can be only one
Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Senate, The Gathering
If you told me he was getting the numbers that he’s been getting when we are getting belted, I wouldn’t have believed you.

I was expecting 12 and 1.

Cannot wait to see how he goes after a couple more pre seasons in a winning side.
We all remember how much he blossomed as an 18 year old in an attacking Pies side. Imagine a 24-25 year old Stevo!

Remove this Banner Ad