Past #2: Marley Williams - delisted after 60 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Marley

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre Marley's arrival we'd s**t ourselves knowing the zippy clever opposition goal sneaks would likely have their way with us. Not anymore! Nowadays those types seem our least concern thanks to Marley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre Marley's arrival we'd s**t ourselves knowing the zippy clever opposition goal sneaks would likely have their way with us. Not anymore! Nowadays those types seem our least concern thanks to Marley.

He's incredibly competitive and hates being beaten. the perfect solution to those players. We really needed him or someone like him.

Destroyed Dahlhaus last night. Kept him to 15 touches. Only 4 of those bing kicks.

If there is a 50-50 contest you back him to at least break even 90% of the time.

One of his biggest assets is that he is so clean below his knees and very rarely goes to ground.

Has been one of my fav north players since crossing over from the pies.

Destroyed Dahlhaus last night. Kept him to 15 touches. Only 4 of those bing kicks.

If there is a 50-50 contest you back him to at least break even 90% of the time.

One of his biggest assets is that he is so clean below his knees and very rarely goes to ground.

Has been one of my fav north players since crossing over from the pies.

Genuinely didn't think Dahlhaus even played.

Its crazy how you never notice him, but thats a good thing.

Basically nullifies a small forward.

I notice him all the time but I do look out for him cos I love the way he competes. I thought he was great on the weekend but in a "just a standard game for Marley" sort of way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back