Player Watch #2: Marley Williams - aka the NZ Appreciation Thread

ferball

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was the battle of the day, surpassing Andrews Brown. Marley killed him until he got hurt. But the mark of an absolute star is how he takes his opportunities when he's not having his day. Cameron is an absolute star.
And Marley shut him down for most of the contest.

I hope his leg is right cos that was a massive performance and kept us in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
He was absolutely due.

Just a shame about the ankle/foot.

Still turned the ball over 5 times from 7 disposals.

We need to surround him with good ball users, so we can use him as an old school complete lock down defender which he excels in.

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cameron got a goal each in the 2nd and 3rd quarters (ironically, the first was from the ball returning from an OOF by Marley), so I don't subscribe to the view that Marley was beating him. I think he was breaking even.

We'd enthusiastically acclaim any North small forward who kicked 2 goals, let alone ending with 4.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Cameron got a goal each in the 2nd and 3rd quarters (ironically, the first was from the ball returning from an OOF by Marley), so I don't subscribe to the view that Marley was beating him. I think he was breaking even.

We'd enthusiastically acclaim any North small forward who kicked 2 goals, let alone ending with 4.

The second quarter was a freakish over the top Joe the goose when the ball fell in the Bris players arms. No small defender in history could have done much about that. The rest of Cameron's contribution occurred when Marley did his ankle.

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The second quarter was a freakish over the top Joe the goose when the ball fell in the Bris players arms. No small defender in history could have done much about that. The rest of Cameron's contribution occurred when Marley did his ankle.
Not how I saw it, but not worth arguing about.

On LG-H990 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom