Past #2: Marley Williams - delisted after 60 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Marley

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't seen the extended cut yet, need to track down a copy and check it out.

Comment wasn't aimed at your post, just generally people are shitting all over Leto's Joker recently, when he's barely had any screen time to actually show off his character. Apparently Leto was pretty pissed with the way they marketed him as a main character and then cut most of his scenes.

As to whether it's Tattoo worthy, completely up to Marley what he puts on his body, he's the one that needs to look at it each day so I wouldn't say he shouldn't.

Of course. It's a genuinely odd choice but the performance must have struck a chord with him.

I watched the extended cut a couple of nights ago (it's available through some *cough* illegal sites) and I think he suffers from being in what I felt was a truly terrible movie across the board. He's definitely got a big presence in that cut though and I reckon if they can find a way to do an Affleck/Leto 'Death In The Family" it's got huge potential to be one of the better Batman films.

Of course. It's a genuinely odd choice but the performance must have struck a chord with him.

I watched the extended cut a couple of nights ago (it's available through some *cough* illegal sites) and I think he suffers from being in what I felt was a truly terrible movie across the board. He's definitely got a big presence in that cut though and I reckon if they can find a way to do an Affleck/Leto 'Death In The Family" it's got huge potential to be one of the better Batman films.
Agree completely with all said. SS was a massive flop after all the build up. And Leto would be sensational in a Death in the Family type role.

Anyway, back to footy. KC is getting cranky!

I was happy to have him at North but I'm not sure I trust somebody that thought the Jared Leto Joker was worthy of lifetime skin immortalisation.
I only noticed Margot Robbie.
Maybe it was her and the joker as a package

Apologies to KC for the bump, but I'm putting 'em on the line. If Swanny's prediction of MW getting All Australian selection in 2017 comes true, my first ever tat will be Leno's joker. :thumbsu:
jaylenocover.jpg

LOL! Why would Leno be in my auto correct dictionary? Regardless, TFW's image is going on my skin if Marley pulls this off :thumbsu:

I've never wanted anything more.

I hope Marley sees this and it drives him to achieve AA next year.

I'd like to know what Orange Peanut has in store if Marley wins the Brownlow.

I did find this Lenin Joker...

COY4dG2UsAAVW_U.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen a lot of Marley due to Pies supporters in family, and the biggest issue he has/had is brain fades and poor inconsistent disposal.

Playing in the backline these mistakes stand out even more, arguably disproportionally so.

I'd be interested to see if we have any plans with playing him higher to cover this weakness, and potentially provide more run/mongrel in the middle.

Very exciting young player on our list.

He was near AA and got for next to nothing, if he switches on we have done so well.

Fast, excellent side-step, just needs to to tidy up his disposal.

Cracking trade at 100 or whatever, he's much better than that.

He was near AA and got for next to nothing, if he switches on we have done so well.

Yeah, I'm hoping he will be seen as one of the deals of that trade period once he's done.

And if Ahern can be the player still he would have been minus two knee recos then it's a hugely exciting trade window (and Hrovat could just be cream, not forgetting him).

Seen a lot of Marley due to Pies supporters in family, and the biggest issue he has/had is brain fades and poor inconsistent disposal.

Playing in the backline these mistakes stand out even more, arguably disproportionally so.

I'd be interested to see if we have any plans with playing him higher to cover this weakness, and potentially provide more run/mongrel in the middle.

Sounds like the mulled wine had you more bullish about Marley's prospects as the week wore on Saintly? ;)

Sounds like the mulled wine had you more bullish about Marley's prospects as the week wore on Saintly? ;)

Ha...nah I have always thought he was a good, speculative 'trade'. (if could call it that)

His disposal can be shocking (both in execution and decision making), but after more discussions I think a lot of the reason he was unwanted was due to crazy Bucks and a poor season hindered by injury/fitness.

He is younger than I thought too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back