Past #2: Marley Williams - delisted after 60 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Marley

Remove this Banner Ad

kept le cras to 1.0 and 5 touches when he moved onto him in 2nd half.

cripps only had 1.1 at half time.

turned the ball over a bit (like everyone) but if he keeps up these defensive numbers ill be happy with him.

didnt play last jlt and greene kicked 5. kept rioli and bruest quite at arden street too. ive been impressed so far

Really liked the look of Marley thus far, seems to have a good feel for the game and a reasonably cool head under pressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's actually a nice kick when not under pressure. Ok with him taking kick ins. Reckon he butchers it when he has to make quick decisions.

To be fair, the pie floater he unleashed went coast to coast for one of our goals.

The Dwayne Russell 'caos ball' from full back.

Had a chance to watch some of the replay earlier due to a sick jnr and day off.

He made some mistakes with the ball (wouldn't be North player if he didn't...), but he was excellent defensively.

Our best backline player by some stretch on Sunday - he felt as much heat the others due to poor mid run, but unlike them performed his role very well.

I don't think his stats are a fair indication of his effort. He really showed the pace to keep up with the eagles forwards.

While he might not of gotten many contested possession wins, I think he halved the possession a lot, and lost one 1 or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally different circumstances. Collingwood pushed Marley. We tried to keep Josh but he wanted out and didn't have the balls to face his teammates when he got his wish.
We played him out of position until he lost form and the selectors promptly dropped him. I don't blame Gibbo for leaving and perhaps they were not his team-mates. He appeared to be out of a 'click' that was at the club.

I hope Marley can do a similar job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back