Universal Love #2 Nathan Jones - Retired. Thank you Chunk

Remove this Banner Ad

He's never been much of a media performer. Didn't even like talking to his team mates before he was made captain
Reckon he's really stepped up this year. Was great on SEN and On the Couch a couple of weeks back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dreaded 4 to 6.
Has he ever even been injured before?

He's been delivering pretty well after a quiet start to the year, but our midfield should be able to cover for him particularly with Gawn back to chuck the ball down Viney and Oliver's throats.

Has he ever even been injured before?

He's been delivering pretty well after a quiet start to the year, but our midfield should be able to cover for him particularly with Gawn back to chuck the ball down Viney and Oliver's throats.
He missed a couple two years ago? when he had the neck issue, had the op end of year with that. Beyond that not that I can remember.

I think we'll really miss him across half back more than anything. Been really damaging.

He is our modern day Robbie Flower, just when the sides starts to enjoy some good wins he gets injured but if anyone will rehab 110% and get back in 4 weeks it will be Jonesy.

He missed a couple two years ago? when he had the neck issue, had the op end of year with that. Beyond that not that I can remember.

I think we'll really miss him across half back more than anything. Been really damaging.
Going off a quick skim, and assumption of 22 games a season (easy to assume when you're a rabble that doesn't play finals) he's missed 5 games in 11 seasons, this will be the first in 5.

Going off a quick skim, and assumption of 22 games a season (easy to assume when you're a rabble that doesn't play finals) he's missed 5 games in 11 seasons, this will be the first in 5.
Jones should consider himself lucky, he's played ones of finals. Literally ones of them!

How many employees full stop have that kind of record? Amazing - what an athlete.

Doesn't he ever get a cold? Gastro? Weirdo.

Remarkably Jones has only missed 5 games since debuting in round 17 2006. Played at least 20 games every season since then (2007 - 2016) our most dreadful years. And has not missed our last 109 games.

And right now when the club is at its most exciting times for 10+ Years this Sh!t happens to him. Shattered for him really.

Remarkably Jones has only missed 5 games since debuting in round 17 2006. Played at least 20 games every season since then (2007 - 2016) our most dreadful years. And has not missed our last 109 games.

And right now when the club is at its most exciting times for 10+ Years this Sh!t happens to him. Shattered for him really.

I know it sucks but it isn't like he has done a knee, he will be back for August.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back