Universal Love #2 Nathan Jones - Retired. Thank you Chunk

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get there he's our injury sub at the very least.
Surely this. Surely. Can’t buy that experience. And that rev up for the squad…

Had a dream he retired on the dais holding the premiership cup. 😥

I had a dream of jet skiing up and down the coast with some chick with a really hot ass last night. Same/same. 😂

Feel devastated for the bloke. Remember so many games I went to where the guy was really the only one to crack in and offer any semblance of competitive spirit.

And it’s not even comparable to Robert Murphy missing out because Nathan is not an absolute flog.

Glad he got to play his 300th in front of packed house at the G before covid.

Max saying if they win a flag Jones will be the first person he facetimes.

Best wishes to you and Jerri Nath on the birth of your twins. 💕

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think every player that plays during the season should be considered a premiership player and be given a Premiership medal.

They do it in the NBA. I even remember when Anderson Varejao got traded from Cleveland to GS and few years ago when Cleveland won the title and he got a ring despite playing for the losing for Golden State in the finals.

I still think every player that plays during the season should be considered a premiership player and be given a Premiership medal.

Agree. Someone plays all year then cops a prelim injury shouldn't be left out. I'm so happy our boys have embraced the whole 'everyone doing their part' mantra. So often you hear them speaking highly of blokes that aren't even playing.

Utmost respect, he's gone home to be with the Mrs at the birth of their twins.

BUT!!!!!

He's removed the distraction around the group, will you play Nathan, who will you drop, can you make him the sub. In one swift motion he's stopped the noise and allowed the group to get on with job at hand.

That IMHO is the mark of an absolute team man, said it before but can't say it enough.

PS my dad passed May this year, his twin sister is now at end of life at 86yrs old but determined to hang out for 14 days, 50+ year member, even the tiger in me wants you to do it :hearts:

Utmost respect, he's gone home to be with the Mrs at the birth of their twins.

BUT!!!!!

He's removed the distraction around the group, will you play Nathan, who will you drop, can you make him the sub. In one swift motion he's stopped the noise and allowed the group to get on with job at hand.

That IMHO is the mark of an absolute team man, said it before but can't say it enough.

PS my dad passed May this year, his twin sister is now at end of life at 86yrs old but determined to hang out for 14 days, 50+ year member, even the tiger in me wants you to do it :hearts:

Great point actually, and it absolutely would be a media circus if he was still with the group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back