Rumour 2 players to quit (may not be pies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Broomhead never really looks like a happy guy.

You'd think if Kennedy wasn't happy he'd be more likely to have a go at another club before quitting.

Kelly said it was about pressure, does that lean toward guys who are actually playing or ones struggling to break into a team

Could it be Jake Kelly because he wants to play for Collingwood;)

Broomhead is a Worry though because as People said he never looks real happy and drafted hawk has said he does not 100% fit in down at the Holden Center

Could it be Jake Kelly because he wants to play for Collingwood;)

Broomhead is a Worry though because as People said he never looks real happy and drafted hawk has said he does not 100% fit in down at the Holden Center
Never ever heard him say Broomy doesn't fit in, just that he's introverted. Seriously, Broomy is the last person I'd consider as likely to quit footy. Stop confusing being introverted as being unhappy!

Apparently Seven News has reported Sam Mayes is really unhappy being at Brisbane

He could be another prime canditate

Is there anyone happy about being at the Bears?

Odds are it's 2 Collingwood players given Kelly wants to keep it quiet. Kind of a vested interest there. Fun fact, Craig Kelly doesn't own ESP anymore. He sold it.

Ridiculous!

Season has not yet finished and players and clubs need to make these announcements, not managers.

Even more ridiculous to assume there is a greater likelihood it's Collingwood players because Kelly would be more inclined to not name names because he played at the club.

Where do people come up with this stuff?

For those that haven't had a look at the website, do yourself a favour and jump on. The photos are classics!!!

Some of them look like cartoon caricatures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why anyone would assume it's Collingwood players? I don't quite understand.

Surely it's more likely to be from clubs like Essendon or maybe Brisbane. But in reality it could be any club(s) so why worry about it yet?

Ridiculous!

Season has not yet finished and players and clubs need to make these announcements, not managers.

Even more ridiculous to assume there is a greater likelihood it's Collingwood players because Kelly would be more inclined to not name names because he played at the club.

Where do people come up with this stuff?
It helps if every post they make is negative, carping, whinging, whoa-is-me, the world hates me, bullshit

Claye Beams, now that his big brother is there, and the family is together again?!

Still a pretty thin list to build a footy team around.

It looks like if they want to have anything left of that club they are going to have to get rid of Leppitsch very soon. I don't know how much of the blame for the situation belongs to him, but they need to do something.

Ah, Marto.

Never a good AFL player anyway, that one. A classic case study about the way fans get way too hyped over young guns while ignoring the far better talents of established players.

I'll tell you now, Marley (for example) will get less adulation on here over the next few years, even while he objectively improves as a player. A half-decent junior is always more exciting to the obsessive football nerds than a solid senior player. Has already happened to Langdon--great season, but he's not Pendles mark 2, so he's a disappointment to a lot of people :rolleyes:

Its the hot chick/guy across the room syndrome...she/he always looks way better than the one you're with, until you talk to her/him and find out she's/he's a guy/girl in drag...

Trying to be non sexist etc etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back