AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper

Remove this Banner Ad

never said he wasn't just that he is an impact player that really struggles to play full games

Comes on dominates sits on the pine
That doesn't mean he's overrated. His tap work is a thing of beauty.

Nic Nat is literally the best Ruckman in the league, hence why he was the Ruckman of the AA team last year. No idea what you're on about champ lol
I didn't doubt he was a good ruckman said he struggles to run out games

I didn't doubt he was a good ruckman said he struggles to run out games

WCE still have the best rated ruck combo in the league despite Natanui playing less game time than those guys, that's how big his impact is.

In less game-time he is that good that it compensates for the relief ruckman being worse than Gawn & Grundy, that WCE's ruck division overall comes out ahead.

If Natanui could play more minutes it wouldn't even be arguable how good he is.

Potentially bad news for people wanting Draper back for Dreamtime:

tukmNjw.jpg

Source.

So we can get an exemption to fly him out of Melboure, like Richmond did yesterday:

davFQt8.jpg

Source.

But yeah, there's every chance he's not physically in Perth come Thursday when we name the team.

Seriously though, how on earth can that possibly work? What do they do at half time, get feedback on how to implement Carlton's game plan? (not that they have one, but still)
Got PTSD about learnings haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Potentially bad news for people wanting Draper back for Dreamtime:

tukmNjw.jpg

Source.

So we can get an exemption to fly him out of Melboure, like Richmond did yesterday:

davFQt8.jpg

Source.

But yeah, there's every chance he's not physically in Perth come Thursday when we name the team.
I think you’ll find he’ll fly in on the Richmond flight. Otherwise he wouldn’t have gone to Sydney in the 1st place.

How did Carlton have numbers for a praccy then when they would’ve taken 26 or so to Sydney and have 8 on their injury list.
It was probably combined with other teams in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back