AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper - Back in the side against Sydney for 10 hitouts and a goal - 24/3

02 - draper.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2025
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 20, TheUnicorn

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s just a number my friend, like Cameron ling proved whatever your given, own it make your own history.
I would have thought Adam Goodes was a better example

Camera angles, or is he legitimately taller than the 203 ish he's listed at now?
I feel like it’s probably the angle, but if he’s legitimately taller than that’s very exciting.

Listed at 205 on footywire.

Camera angles, or is he legitimately taller than the 203 ish he's listed at now?

2MP has had to squat into a power stance to try and move the bastard.

Vander18

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
He makes 2MP look small in this photo.

View attachment 1037546
Big Sammy happened to be in my local coffee shop today....it’s fair to say the self-esteem took a beating when I walked past him... felt small to the point of insignificance. If two of me stood side by side he would still be broader across the shoulders.

Funny thing (well slightly coincidental) - he sat down with Begley, Guelfi and Clarke for a coffee and then Heppell just happened to walk past the group whilst out on a stroll with his dog.

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Big Sammy happened to be in my local coffee shop today....it’s fair to say the self-esteem took a beating when I walked past him... felt small to the point of insignificance. If two of me stood side by side he would still be broader across the shoulders.

Funny thing (well slightly coincidental) - he sat down with Begley, Guelfi and Clarke for a coffee and then Heppell just happened to walk past the group whilst out on a stroll with his dog.
I don't want to intrude - but do you live in the Hangar?

Unfazed

All Australian
Oct 6, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon

Did heppell stop or just walk past?

Back