Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take a team. I was in charger of Richmond a few years ago but due to work didn't have the time. I've now have a lot more free time
And they're now called the Princes Park Panthers (I think that's the latest name), and they now have a coach.

Now the rest of you can all be patient for another few days and I'll get something started by mid-next week.

I'll take a team. I was in charger of Richmond a few years ago but due to work didn't have the time. I've now have a lot more free time
Just in case you didn't know, I believe the team you will be taking over is the team formerly known as the "Rivergum Redfins."

So has someone taken on the Princes Park Panthers?
Mozzie Bites and West Coast are the teams looking for a coach. Have a look at the first post in the teams list thread (stickied), pick a team and post a team thread for that team. That team will be yours then.

P.S. One of them may have used to have been called Princes Park but the team name has changed since then.

I love it in principle. It looks like too much work. I've got no idea how Russian has kept it going this long. I played SoccerManager for a couple of years. This in that format would be so good...
There's a bit of work to do in the off-season during the trade and draft periods but to me that's the best time. During the footy season you just have to submit a realistic team from your squad each week.

The contract bidding system can look a but confusing at first but it doesn't take long to get your head around it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I can relocate it to whatever location I like that doesn't already have a team?
Yup. I immediately moved my team from Collingwood to Ballarat when I took over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back