Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm keen, only new to Big Footy but have been doing Fantasy Footy forever (when you had to fax changes to your side !)

So if a team is available I'd be keen if allowed.

I'm keen, only new to Big Footy but have been doing Fantasy Footy forever (when you had to fax changes to your side !)

So if a team is available I'd be keen if allowed.
West Coast is available. Name their side this round and the team is yours.

Hey guys. I am putting my name down again to be part of this league as I keep getting attracted to it lol. Will be more committed then previous. I am aware the overall squads have reduced in size so spots are limited. but if one does appear or you think about increasing in size (have expansion leagues), I am all for it. I have had keeper league experience and will put the hard yards in even if it means building a squad from the bottom up via a mini draft using the leftover players in the draft/free agent pool and trade lol. Actually, that would be enticing as it means I would be choosing the players I would want lol.

Anyway I will await your responses :)

With it looking more and more likely that the coach of Port Adelaide, Russian, is not returning and with the pre-season games fast approaching I have made the decision to advertise for a new AFL TM coach in the Other Games board.

New prospective coaches can post their interest in this thread or the advertisement thread on the Other Games board.

If port Adelaide need a coach I'll take over.
200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is that a yes?
Absolutely that's a yes. Welcome back peterss . You've inherited a pretty handy team in Port.

As per usual feel free to change the team name if you wish, the team list page is up to date for the Port list.

Absolutely that's a yes. Welcome back peterss . You've inherited a pretty handy team in Port.

As per usual feel free to change the team name if you wish, the team list page is up to date for the Port list.

Thanks mate :)

Great to be back, haven't been online for ages decided to take a bit of a break from online forums etc for a while but I'm back now.

Looking forward to getting back into it.

Will let you know about a new team name in due course

Hello, looking to add my name to the emergency list even if it takes a while. This is exactly the kind of thing I love. Big AFL Fantasy player as well as games like Cricket Captain and Football Manager where list managament is 90% of the fun.

Hello, looking to add my name to the emergency list even if it takes a while. This is exactly the kind of thing I love. Big AFL Fantasy player as well as games like Cricket Captain and Football Manager where list managament is 90% of the fun.
Launceston Plovers are available now if you are interested in joining. Have a quick read of the rules, a look at their list and if you are interested in taking over the team then post team selection in the Round 8 teams thread.

Dragons Island Southerners are available to a coach who wants to join AFLTM. If you are interested please post in this thread.

I'll take them.
Awesome, have a read through the rules and if you have any questions then fire away. Also would probably be worthwhile posting a team thread and if you want, change the location and nickname of the team.

The Home and Away period that we are in now involves picking a team each week, however we have byes for the next 3 weeks. The off-season is the busy period where the real stuff occurs that requires a fair bit of commitment.

Awesome, have a read through the rules and if you have any questions then fire away. Also would probably be worthwhile posting a team thread and if you want, change the location and nickname of the team.

The Home and Away period that we are in now involves picking a team each week, however we have byes for the next 3 weeks. The off-season is the busy period where the real stuff occurs that requires a fair bit of commitment.

No worries, I have started to look at everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back