ash_78

Club Legend
Dec 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Unley Rangers
Had a lads trip planned up to brizzy this weekend. Return flight from Melbourne. Tickets to the game.... Then came down with pneumonia.

As a result, I have 2 decent tickets for sale for the game:

Seat(s) Location:
Section: SEC 23, Row: G, Seats: 289-288
Total Charge: $80.05

Will email to buyer.

Jetstar flight isn't strictly transferable but they don't check ID if you don't check in luggage. On the off chance someone wants more info about that flight, let me know. Going up Saturday, returning Sunday. Would offload it very cheaply.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Alright, * it, last chance for the tickets. Make any offer and I'll probably say yes.

Alright, **** it, last chance for the tickets. Make any offer and I'll probably say yes.

30 bucks for the tickets and your 2018 first rounder.

Another death ride? That'll guarantee we go back to back. Deal done

Please note, that wasn't a genuine offer, although I probably would take $30.

Tickets still available. Good seats, presumably a fair bit better than what you'll get if you're a walk up to the ground today, and you'll save $$.

$40 for both tickets? Whereabouts are they located?

Section 23 according to the OP.

Right in the middle of the opposition supporters sections which probably isn't the most appealing prospect for Lions supporters. Unless they really like bananas and bad renditions of INXS.

Section 23 according to the OP.

Right in the middle of the opposition supporters sections which probably isn't the most appealing prospect for Lions supporters. Unless they like bananas.

Don't worry I'll get them all riled up. I'll take the tickets if they're still available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back